Post-Game Talk: SENS vacation in Florida tonight 5:00pm (Part deux vs Panthers)

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
its really not that. even barkov who everyone thinks is datsyuk and bergerons lovechild is a minus one billion. the goalies have been hideous and all of our D men are horrible. its a really bad roster from top to bottom. we need a complete overhaul but theres no way its happening with our core all locked up. id literally trade every single one of our good fwds on great contracts for boatloads of first round picks and start over because were going nowhere with this core. as long as barkov is our best player there will be no cup for the panthers. hes good but not good enough. which says a lot about our other players.
not a fan of Barkov? you might be the first person ive ever heard say this? can you go into some more depth to what he doesn't do so well?

HF Reader

Jan 20, 2018
It's not just his skill either, his attention to detail has really impressed me. He has the potential to be a guy who scores 20 goals and can be relied upon defensively.
Hope you're right. 20 goals and a solid player would be very positive.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Someone needs to explain to me how Rudolph Balcers gets 18 mins of icetime, which is 8 minutes more than Duclair. Also, I know Smith scored but 20 minutes for him is insane.

Balcers is the future .duclair is a stop gap who will probably be out of the league in a season or two unless he suddenly decided he wants it.

Play the rookies!

Reactions: solidprospect

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
So the Boucher excuses of 2 games in 2 nights , guys were tired in the 3rd, bla bla

Not needed this morning

Interresting

solidprospect

Borveetzky
Sep 30, 2017
Balcers was our best forward yesterday by corsi(cf/ca) and xg(f/a).

2015 pick that probably should have been drafted higher, drafted the same year as chabot and chlapik.

Melgene Eunyk

Mar 29, 2015
Balcers is very impressive. I see him as a player where you won't see him try things until he feels comfortable. Great hands, good shot, good skater, solid IQ.

Melgene Eunyk

Mar 29, 2015
I wouldn't trust dorion at all if it weren't for his player evaluation. But, since he's so damn good at it, it outweighs his other cons, imo.

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
Is that Paul Simon in the middle?

D0xlp0nWwAAZPas.jpg:large

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
its really not that. even barkov who everyone thinks is datsyuk and bergerons lovechild is a minus one billion. the goalies have been hideous and all of our D men are horrible. its a really bad roster from top to bottom. we need a complete overhaul but theres no way its happening with our core all locked up. id literally trade every single one of our good fwds on great contracts for boatloads of first round picks and start over because were going nowhere with this core. as long as barkov is our best player there will be no cup for the panthers. hes good but not good enough. which says a lot about our other players.

I liked the way Bryan Murray thought about rebuilds. Goalie first, Defense, then Centers and Wingers.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Eh. I think after a certain point goaltending is a crapshoot.

Carey Price over a full season is a great player and will do a lot to get a team to the playoffs. But then he has one rough week, as any athlete can have, and you're spending another spring watching the rest of the playoffs. And then you have to deal with a $10 million chunk of cap space gone.

Jakeybonz

Jan 1, 2018
not a fan of Barkov? you might be the first person ive ever heard say this? can you go into some more depth to what he doesn't do so well?
slow. no killer instinct. would rather not score a goal than risk hitting someone. zero captain personality.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad