Post-Game Talk: SENS vacation in Florida tonight 5:00pm (Part deux vs Panthers)

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Last minute push to pass some teams and give Colorado fans heart ache

Oh, I don't think we are any threat to pass anyone. We are still 4 or 5 points clear in last place, with 41% of our goal scoring carved out of the lineup and a tough schedule to finish the year. Colorado has nothing to worry about. Still, nice for this group to get a win - I was legitimately concerned we wouldn't get another one this year.

Reactions: DrunkUncleDenis

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Of course they actually won when I can't watch the game. I didn't expect anymore wins this season, so good stuff.

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Hoffman has 30 goals and is very skilled but he still plays like it’s pond hockey :laugh:

Think about it - dude is a 30 goal scorer, yet in the last year two teams have traded him, and a third (Florida) was actively shopping him at the deadline. He'll likely get traded at the draft instead, making it three teams in a year. Why do you think that is? Answer - because he's a selfish, defensive liability on ice, and a huge Delta Bravo off it.

Reactions: DylanSensFan

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
I really worry about Chabot. These are the rough patches you always hear young players say they get through with the help of GOOD veteran players.

He’s literally on his own. He’s surrounded by rookies and garbage players.

Reactions: robsenz

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I really worry about Chabot. These are the rough patches you always hear young players say they get through with the help of GOOD veteran players.

He’s literally on his own. He’s surrounded by rookies and garbage players.

They should have acquired a vet #2-3 dman long ago, but now it's urgent. You don't want to ruin the most promising player on your team like this. My guess is they won't though and will also do the same to Brannstrom next year.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deku

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Someone needs to explain to me how Rudolph Balcers gets 18 mins of icetime, which is 8 minutes more than Duclair. Also, I know Smith scored but 20 minutes for him is insane.

Jakeybonz

Jan 1, 2018
I took a look at his stats today before the game. He is a -22. He sucks defensively.
its really not that. even barkov who everyone thinks is datsyuk and bergerons lovechild is a minus one billion. the goalies have been hideous and all of our D men are horrible. its a really bad roster from top to bottom. we need a complete overhaul but theres no way its happening with our core all locked up. id literally trade every single one of our good fwds on great contracts for boatloads of first round picks and start over because were going nowhere with this core. as long as barkov is our best player there will be no cup for the panthers. hes good but not good enough. which says a lot about our other players.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Hoffman has 30 goals and is very skilled but he still plays like it’s pond hockey :laugh:
don't disagree, but its a big testament to his skill that's hes able to put up these numbers in the best league in the world, also, thought he was really good for us in the Playoff run

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad