Post-Game Talk: SENS take a bite outta the Big Buffalo, Thurs 7:00pm

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
He looked bad. He need to go down and help out there.

I’ve seen this narrative growing but I don’t see it. Balcers has been fine. Strong on the defensive side for the most part. Would like to see a little more offensively but he makes good plays with the puck. Let him get the experience.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I’ve seen this narrative growing but I don’t see it. Balcers has been fine. Strong on the defensive side for the most part. Would like to see a little more offensively but he makes good plays with the puck. Let him get the experience.
Yeah let him get experience down in Belleville right now. Middle of the season whatever but Belleville is making a huge push right now and they could use him.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Well, other than that last goal? :laugh:
Not even gonna be mad about that though. Gonna assume that he had a bunch of good plays that didn't show up in the highlights package.

The last goal was poor but first NHL game, not used to communicate with his skaters etc... He impressed me; at one point the puck was going way high and he caught it and played it, that was great.

Yeah, he was almost Price-like in that he really wanted to play the puck (not that he was as good at it as Price is).

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Yeah I dont think you can really evaluate Daccord too much besides the basics like form and whatnot. He seems to have the tools. Can he mentally perform at the NHL level, and read NHL level plays? That will remain to be seen farther down the line.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Yeah I dont think you can really evaluate Daccord too much besides the basics like form and whatnot. He seems to have the tools. Can he mentally perform at the NHL level, and read NHL level plays? That will remain to be seen farther down the line.

Body language from the third goal seemed like he was really deflated but at least he had a few good stops afterwards, so that's a positive sign

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad