Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
0.png
vs :sabres

Last road game of the year.....

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
2 games left.. why not give Balcers a bigger role and more ice-time. Let him play 18 minutes and max PP minutes.

Same with Duclair (I know it is a far-stretch lol)

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Am i the only one who thinks starting a new rookie goalie on a back to back is a mistake?

Not that this game matters, but i don't want to destroy the guys confidence in his very first game. lol

Luckily the Sens are playing the Sabres.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Am i the only one who thinks starting a new rookie goalie on a back to back is a mistake?

Not that this game matters, but i don't want to destroy the guys confidence in his very first game. lol

Not a mistake no. And probably promised to him if he signed

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI

I bet he was promised a game. This one is probably better than the CBJ game.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
That was all duclair. Sign this guy. He’s better than Dzingel

MakeOttawaGreatAgain

Illest guy in town!
Feb 28, 2007
This team looks fire right now. Reminds me of a young, emerging Blackhawks... Even if just for a few shifts... against Buffalo. It's enough to bring me hope.

Reactions: Smeddy

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
I bet he was promised a game. This one is probably better than the CBJ game.

Imagine the pressure of that game if CBJ has to beat Ottawa to make the playoffs.

Given the personal history, Ottawa trading a guy who wasn't prepared to be part of the #rebuild to CBJ, I think the Sens young guys would take seriously the opportunity to be the spoilers in that game. (Not saying that I think there's bad blood between them and Duchene or anything, but put yourself in their shoes if you're competitive)

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
REFS f***ING SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Sens- 1 Refs - 0 Sabres

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad