Discussion in 'Ottawa Senators' started by Dornhoeffer, Jun 4, 2018.
Those are old rankings, probably from preseason or so.
I think the trade up/trade down tool can be exploited because of how rigidly it adheres to the values that have been assigned to the picks. I ended up coming out of the first round with Dobson and Kotkaniemi because of it.
1. [#8]. Noah Dobson (RD, Acadie Bathurst, QMJHL)
2. [#12] Jesperi Kotkaniemi (C, Assat, Liiga)
3. [#95] Curtis Hall (C, Youngstown, USHL)
4. [#126] Scott Perunovich (LD, Minnesota-Duluth, NCAA)
5. [#157] Xavier Bouchard (LD, Baie-Comeau, QMJHL)
6. [#188] Logan Hutsko (RW, Boston College, NCAA)
7. [#194] Jared Moe (G, Waterloo, USHL)
Please be our GM
It does. I managed to walk away with Kotkaniemi and Wahlstrom outside the top-10 with some timely trade downs/trade ups. It definitely doesn't take into account the tiers of players (hence being able to trade up to #1/#2 pick if you take the Islanders and offer both 1sts).
Neat site but we really should just stand pat a 4...Trading up to 1 or 2 isnt happening,and 3 isnt worth it ...
I think I'd rather take Tkachuk or Zadina personally. We're in the top 5. Take BPA and be happy with it unless someone is willing to sell us the farm.
Separate names with a comma.