Confirmed with Link: Sens sign Logan Brown to 3-year ELC

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
GM goes on radio about making players earn ELC's, signs Brown a couple months after draft....

Sting

Feb 8, 2004
I'll admit I'm surprised by this as well.

Our recent history shows we make players "earn" their ELC and continue with their work-hard mentality afterwards.

For a player where there have been rumblings about work ethic, I probably would have done this after the WJC or at the end of next season.

Uchiha

Jun 14, 2014
I'll admit I'm surprised by this as well.

Our recent history shows we make players "earn" their ELC and continue with their work-hard mentality afterwards.

For a player where there have been rumblings about work ethic, I probably would have done this after the WJC or at the end of next season.
Most 1st rounders from the CHL get entry level contracts quickly.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I am not surprised. Dorion was very high on him. Even went as far as to trade up one spot to make sure the Sens got him.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Doesn't make a difference whether he was signed this year or next, he will be in junior regardless. Gives him bonus money right now, and he will come to camp as a 19 hoping to crack the squad.

Chabot had his contract before his junior season started as well, albeit after Sens training camp.

slamigo

Skate or Die!
Dec 25, 2007
Ottawa
GM goes on radio about making players earn ELC's, signs Brown a couple months after draft....

He's been working with the Sens for over a year, long before they drafted him. They've seen up close what his talent and work ethic is. I think that's the only reason for the exception. They are familiar with him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad