Sens schedule on iphone? (Sens Admin - please update your website)

Cat Herder

Formerly BigSensFan
Sep 21, 2006
Belle River,On
The app may show the right dates, but is yours integrated with your calendar on your bb?

I can send the game dates to the calendar (one by one.. have not checked if there is a way to do them all at once)... and I can set it up to send push notifications

If I send them to the calendar, the BB then syncs with both my desktop and google calendar as well

sens4life

May 15, 2007
Reality
I'm not sure why you're not seeing the correct schedule, mine is. :)

are you using an iphone? If so, how are you populating the games? Through what method?

as mentioned, i'm using the google calendar method as instructed to on the Sens website, and it has all the full 82 game season dates.

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
I don't know. I have an android. :D

--

Btw, the workaround to sync the Sens schedule on google calender with your android phone calendar is this:

1) Go to Yahoo Sports
2) Click the Add to Calendar button -> Select the download to Outlook calendar **This is important. Do not select the Add to Google Calendar option - this option will not sync with your phone for some reason that google knows about but will not fix**
3) Go to your google calendar
4) Go to the setting and Import the calendar you just downloaded. Add it to whatever calendar you want. (You may want to create a new calendar called Ottawa Senators if you like having your different calendars all organized)

sens4life

May 15, 2007
Reality
I don't know. I have an android. :D

--

Btw, the workaround to sync the Sens schedule on google calender with your android phone calendar is this:

1) Go to Yahoo Sports
2) Click the Add to Calendar button -> Select the download to Outlook calendar **This is important. Do not select the Add to Google Calendar option - this option will not sync with your phone for some reason that google knows about but will not fix**
3) Go to your google calendar
4) Go to the setting and Import the calendar you just downloaded. Add it to whatever calendar you want. (You may want to create a new calendar called Ottawa Senators if you like having your different calendars all organized)

worked perfectly, thanks!

Slow Hands

The feels
Feb 3, 2009
Ottawa
Sens schedules here:
http://senators.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=49345

Problem is, none of them have been updated with the new schedule, including the google calendar one. (Sens Admin - please update your website)

What are you guys using to update your iphone with the dates of the games?

Eh, don't know what you're talking about. The Sens Google calendar I use is completely up to date, and has been for a few days.

For the record, this is the method I used to add it last year. Don't know how it'll work on an Iphone, but it works perfectly on my Android 4.1 Galaxy 2, as well as showing up on my browser Google Calendar.

http://support.google.com/calendar/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=37098

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->