Sens Players Mocking Coaching On Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smartguy

May 3, 2010
Edmonton
All the people saying this is bad are full of ****, these guys got screwed by modern society, I can for one say everyone hear at one time or another mocked there work place, boss or coworker, if you can’t even have a private convo in your cab where can you anymore.

Disgusting move by this Uber driver to release this, probably made a profit off it.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Wasn't there just an incident where an Uber driver was livestreaming convos with their passenger without them knowing?

Plot twist. The uber driver was hired by Melnyk and recorded this.

They will use it as an excuse to not extend Duchene to an expensive long term contract

Nah it was Mike Hoffman in disguise. Revenge at last.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
It’s not just a member of the public.

It’s someone that you paid to deliver a service.
so if you pay someone to cut your grass, you can say whatever you want to them and they have to keep it a secret? he's an uber drive, not a therapist. The players easily could have had the conversation not in front of another person and not gotten recorded. I agree it wasn't very nice to release it though

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
so if you pay someone to cut your grass, you can say whatever you want to them and they have to keep it a secret? he's an uber drive, not a therapist. The players easily could have had the conversation not in front of another person and not gotten recorded. I agree it wasn't very nice to release it though

“Uber did not immediately respond for comment, but includes a lengthy section on privacy on its website. Although it does not specifically mention audio or video recordings, it does say “Uber may share your information other than as described in this policy if we notify you and you consent to the sharing.”

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Duchene, lockeroom cancer confirmed lol

This is so hilarious but at the same time I feel bad for Sens fans. The last year has been a nightmare

DaBadGuy316

May 26, 2007
VanCity
They are definitely entitled to their opinions but maybe they should be more aware where and in front if who they voice those opinions. Was an interesting watch.

Paper

Nov 4, 2009
It’s not just a member of the public.

It’s someone that you paid to deliver a service.
Who also installed a camera in his car that would have been obvious. Lesson learned, don't talk in front of a camera if you don't want it to be recorded lol.

It's shitty, but it's on them.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
“Uber did not immediately respond for comment, but includes a lengthy section on privacy on its website. Although it does not specifically mention audio or video recordings, it does say “Uber may share your information other than as described in this policy if we notify you and you consent to the sharing.”
isn't it technically the driver's video as opposed to uber's?

NYR94

Mar 31, 2005
Long Island, NY
taxicab-confessions.jpg

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Classic 'inmates are running the asylum' nonsense.
That's rough for the organization, where is the leadership structure?

I agree, this video should have never been released.
Doesn't Uber have some sort of policy?

traparatus

Oct 19, 2012
1) This Uber driver is very unprofessional
2) This should've stayed private
3) **** these brats, they should take a long and hard look at the mirror
4) If I'm Boucher I show the players the video and break everything in the room after.

Amazing! What a waste of Bachelor of Uber Driving degree! We might as well just grab a random guy off the street and make him drive people around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad