Sens Players Mocking Coaching On Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacall

Oct 18, 2017
Cool, but in a work environment, tons of people vent out to coworkers (that are friends) about their frustrations (and this team is frustrated) especially after a couple drinks. Completely normal. Only crappy thing was the Uber or cab driver that decided to leak it. I bet many teams get frustrated and talk like this after a crap season and a bit

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
The Sens have been an infinite font of amusement for me for a calendar year as of today.

Saitama

Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
Oh man is this video bad, but I don't think it should have been released. That's also not good. People like to vent and when a company states that they have a privacy policy that covers this, they should expect that the privacy policy would be upheld. That being said, if something is rotten, maybe it's better for all involved if it all comes to light instead of being hidden.

Reactions: bigtim1988

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Maybe the coach is doing something wrong. His method isn't working.
Boucher's fingerprints are all over this team. Tom Pyatt was in f***ing Switzerland after Boucher got canned, then he gets a job in the NHL and suddenly Pyatt goes from being in the fifth best (maybe?) league in the world to top 6 on an NHL team.

And Raymond is absolutely a Boucher-hire. He was awful here in Tampa too.

The Expert

Registered Expert
Aug 31, 2008
BC
.... The Senators players have Patrick Kane to thank for this. "Payback is a bit**" :sarcasm:
That's a quality post.

****y of the uber driver to release a video like that and ****y of the players to be so careless in front of a stranger. Nobody looks good in this mess.

Honestly nothing would surprise me with this organization at this point.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Kinda ****ty on the Uber driver to post this honestly, the Sens players clearly didn't know they were being recorded and this will reflect poorly on them.

With that said, yeesh that dressing room is a mess.

Yeah, I mean Uber needs to get rid of that driver. I'd hate for my driver to record me and post it on youtube tbh.

I know it's on the driver but not a good look on Uber as well for not making a policy on invasion of privacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad