Sens Players Mocking Coaching On Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Ah man that’s rough. Especially them making fun of Boro. That’s a teammate they have to play with every day. Not going to help things inside that dressing room.

SjMilhouse

Jul 18, 2012
I get why this is embarrassing but it's sort of unfair to the players that this leaked. People are allowed to have opinions and shouldnt be afraid to voice them within a trusted group of friends who are also living that. Shitty the uber driver felt like it was appropriate to share this

Not My Tempo

Feb 22, 2015
Toronto
Seriously though...Duchene has to be traded at this point no? Recorded openly calling one of his coaches incompetent.

Nizdizzle

Offseason Is The Worst Season
Jul 7, 2007
Windsor, Ontario
twitter.com
Yikes, bad look on a lot of players here, but the players have got to keep that **** private. All that smack talk when an unknown 3rd party is sitting right next to them?

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
I get why this is embarrassing but it's sort of unfair to the players that this leaked. People are allowed to have opinions and shouldnt be afraid to voice them within a trusted group of friends who are also living that. ****ty the uber driver felt like it was appropriate to share this

Yeah this, if anyone's every played hockey these types of discussions are normal. They shouldve known better around the driver though.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
Players aren't allowed to criticize coaches? Much ado about nothing, I'd be surprised if the coaching staff could give a **** about this.

It's clear they don't respect the assistant coach.

They can have a closed door meeting or whatever but they see even his tactics suck, that he doesn't teach or anything.

What are they gonna do? make them run drills and keep practicing a system they have completely checked out of?

The coaching staff can't do nothing, they need to open up communication and/or change tactics. Team isn't buying the system.

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
1) This Uber driver is very unprofessional
2) This should've stayed private
3) f*** these brats, they should take a long and hard look at the mirror
4) If I'm Boucher I show the players the video and break everything in the room after.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
1) This Uber driver is very unprofessional
2) This should've stayed private
3) **** these brats, they should take a long and hard look at the mirror
4) If I'm Boucher I show the players the video and break everything in the room after.
Do you teach them anything or just commentate what's happening? "Here Matt is pointing out that Raymond has been awful for both the PK and the PP."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->