GDT: Sens @ Pens 7pm -TSN5, TSN 1200 - Bye Week/Bye Anderson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
I watched a couple minutes of the first. Couple minutes of the second and nothing else. First time I've been so disinterested in the team.

We probably have the worst GM in the entire league paired with the worst owner and the worst coach.

We also have the most chicken shit media as well.

This organization is a pile of shit that gave birth to shit

Even if we resign Duchene, Stone or both our GM has done enough damage to prolong mediocrity

darnok

Mar 15, 2014
I watched a couple minutes of the first. Couple minutes of the second and nothing else. First time I've been so disinterested in the team.

We probably have the worst GM in the entire league paired with the worst owner and the worst coach.

We also have the most chicken **** media as well.

This organization is a pile of **** that gave birth to ****

Even if we resign Duchene, Stone or both our GM has done enough damage to prolong mediocrity
And judging by this, the worst fan.

Crosside

Aug 1, 2018
Another 2 bad goal allowed by your goalie. Bobrovsky please coming in save us this franchise

BankStreetParade

Jan 22, 2013
Ottawa
On 2 of Pittsburgh's goals, they were scoring while we should have been on powerplays because the refs didn't make the call. Tierney getting mugged behind the net on the 3rd goal and Ryan getting crosschecked literally right in front of the f***ing ref on the 4th goal. Disgusting.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
"C'mon Dave, your divorce isn't final for another 3 weeks. Stop being a sad sack and enjoy married life for the next 21 days!"

"Why enjoy life if you're just gonna die of old age at some point anyways"

Sensmileletsgo

Oct 22, 2018
Pittsburgh was picking corners left and right tonight. Was not fun to watch, we should get used to it.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
"Why enjoy life if you're just gonna die of old age at some point anyways"

Jeez, that was a hell of a slippery slope. :rolleyes:

I mean, the sun is going to explode in 4 billion years too... why bother existing at all, then? Might as well quit my job and start a meth addiction! :sarcasm:

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
Last night’s game featured our full and healthy line up. We are now on pace for 69 points and sit dead last in the league.

We are not at rock bottom yet as it appears our current underwhelming roster is about to get decimated by losing the stars who have been carrying this team all year. Melnyk and Dorion’s brilliant plan is about to go into the next phase. (Think Boro/Melnyk 15 new faces chat)

We have to give serious consideration to the question: Would our post TDL roster, without Stone, Duchene and Dzingle, be a contender for an AHL title?

And yet we have some posters calling out fans for expressing frustration with this organization. Unreal.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
On the plus side there is a reasonable chance this team will possibly be slightly improved after the lockout season...hold on sens fans only at least 2.5 years of sadness under Eugene left!

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
A legit top 4 dman would do wonders for this team

Phaneuf was a ton of help from when we got him to the ECF run. He fell off a cliff after that.

The depth on D is decent. A legit good 3 pushes Boro out of the line up.

StoicSensFan

ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Feb 6, 2014
Cantley
Chabot was making plenty of mistakes earlier in the season and last season, he seems much more defensively responsible lately. Hopefully the same happens with Lajoie and Jaros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad