News Article: Sens Ownership related articles/discussions

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
Can we post ownership related posts here, or merge it with one more fitting mods? Just so we have one common thread.

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
I will be very interested to see what attendance is like this year

Realistically, probably in the Carolina range, full on nights that fans of other teams show up. Average of 10K, possibly. Can you imagine Leafs games this year? I don't want to!

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
Bob McCown just told his listeners how very fortunate Ottawa Senators fans are to have an owner as committed as Eugene Melnyk. Made me want to puke.
Bob McCowen taking the contrarian view to generate interest? Nah, that'll never happen.

hawthy

Mar 31, 2010
Ottawa
Bob McCown just told his listeners how very fortunate Ottawa Senators fans are to have an owner as committed as Eugene Melnyk. Made me want to puke.

He wants him on the air for ratings. Melnyk is all to happy to oblige TO sports talk radio and BM is all to happy to have him on. Melnyk has very few safe platforms to talk anymore and if Prime Time Sports is able to land a segment with Melnyk the listenership and viewership would be enormous. He's angling at creating a safe space for him to continue to make us a laughing stock. Nothing more.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad