OT: Sens Lounge XCX: Posted to the limit, one more time edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Sears has laid off thousands of workers and has closed hundreds of stores and is on the verge of bankruptcy. Sears executives? About to get 22 million dollars in bonuses.

I guess Sears US has been operating differently than Sears Canada then.

Here they already closed the stores, paid out the executive bonuses, cancelled all the blue collar pensions and sold the credit account for extended warranties to a bank so people have to pay for the warranty that is no longer being serviced.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
On another note, my sister is coming home for Christmas apparently since my mom suggested that this is the last Christmas we might have with my dad.

I only kinda came to grips/the realization that my daughter will probably never be old enough to remember him like last month. Sigh. Trying to make a point of getting as many photos as I can of the two of them together recently.

Reactions: topshelf15

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
On another note, my sister is coming home for Christmas apparently since my mom suggested that this is the last Christmas we might have with my dad.

I only kinda came to grips/the realization that my daughter will probably never be old enough to remember him like last month. Sigh. Trying to make a point of getting as many photos as I can of the two of them together recently.
Sorry to hear this ,enjoy the holidays and the love of your family

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011

Take care.

Canadian Time

Mar 2, 2002
Visit site
hoe.jpg hoe.jpg hoe.jpg

Attachments

• hoe.jpg
    hoe.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 0

coladin

Sep 18, 2009

Sorry to hear that pal. There is no easy way on certain paths that must be taken,

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Spending time with my family, caught up on some high-quality French (from France) TV.

Any francophones here should give "Accusé" a shot. Separate stories that all start with someone accused and you get to find out how they got there. Very well made too. I don't recommend a lot TV shows but this one stands out.

Reactions: DrEasy

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Spending time with my family, caught up on some high-quality French (from France) TV.

Any francophones here should give "Accusé" a shot. Separate stories that all start with someone accused and you get to find out how they got there. Very well made too. I don't recommend a lot TV shows but this one stands out.

On another note, "My Brilliant Friend " is also a subtitled show on HBO. It is Italian, so i understand it..,but even without it is captivating.

Reactions: Do Make Say Think

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville

Is it on TV5?

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Chiming in to say Mayo>Mustard since that thread was shut down because we all deserve punishment.

What kind of mustard are we talking about here; the english yellow that's actually spicy? Standard American yellow? Grainy mustard? Dijon? Honey mustard? When you say mayo, are you referring to real mayo, miracle whip or either/or?

I mean, because Mayo>American Yellow, absolutely, but there is so much variety in mustard that you can find the perfect compliment to most sandwiches. Mayo is nice, but the right mustard can be a game changer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->