OT: Sens Lounge XCVII: "Zorf; 21 times!" Edition

What is more satisfying?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Here I Pageau Again

Jul 4, 2012
Baby took her first unassisted steps last night!
Was cruising along all the objects in the living room and looking daring by barely putting one hand on things while looking at her next destination...
So when she was cruising along the edge of the playpen, I put myself just out of reach so she had to take a step unsupported to get to me and she did!
Wife was home and saw it happen too.

I tried to repeat it, so maybe we could get video but she decided crawling to me was the easier way to get back to dad

We did later get her to take another step or two on her own going between the two of us, but then she started getting more excited than we were and would just flop over towards the next person rather than stepping :P

Was pretty exciting! And her balance suddenly has improved exponentially too! Like going from maybe 5s to 30s with a couple trips up on her tiptoes!

Congrats!!

So exciting when they learn new things! She'll be coming up on one soon!

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
It is surreal seeing Facebook ads on this site. The giants have truly fallen, good to see that recent public out cry has had some effect on their bottom line, if only a small one.

Reactions: saskriders

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
It is surreal seeing Facebook ads on this site. The giants have truly fallen, good to see that recent public out cry has had some effect on their bottom line, if only a small one.

Like there are ads trying to get people to sign up for facebook???

What I've noticed recently (well, it's been quite a while now really) is they really try to make viewing facebook pages a pain if you're not logged in. Considering how many new businesses these days only bother with a FB page, it can be a pain getting information about a place without logging in.

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
HF doesn't work on my garbage work computer anymore. Damnit. I can still read but I can't log in.

Stupid work being stupid.

Anyone want to hire me? I promise to spend less time on HF during work hours...

Maybe.

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
HF doesn't work on my garbage work computer anymore. Damnit. I can still read but I can't log in.

Stupid work being stupid.

Anyone want to hire me? I promise to spend less time on HF during work hours...

Maybe.
This is kind of embarrassing, honestly. It's really not hard to force-redirect any http:// to an https://. No way a problem like this should've dragged for this long.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa

What I've noticed recently (well, it's been quite a while now really) is they really try to make viewing facebook pages a pain if you're not logged in. Considering how many new businesses these days only bother with a FB page, it can be a pain getting information about a place without logging in.
Yeah, ads to sign up for Facebook. Can't be a coincidence that I've uninstalled the app and deleted my profile.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
I haven't had any issues. I'm in Chrome and I always come here by just starting to type hf into the navigate bar, if that helps anyone

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011

....ads on HF? pffffft!

There are certain addons that take care of that. ;)

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
Steam Sale!

Fallout 4 Game of the Year Edition is $40. Worth? I've never played it because I heard it was just OK and I was burned out on RPGs. Loved Fallout 3. Love Skyrim even more.

Any other suggestions? Im currently playing through Witcher 3.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
There's plenty I want, but honestly the sales aren't as good as they were before they had a return policy.

I have plenty still backlogged. :(

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Steam Sale!

Fallout 4 Game of the Year Edition is $40. Worth? I've never played it because I heard it was just OK and I was burned out on RPGs. Loved Fallout 3. Love Skyrim even more.

No. I'd wait until its even cheaper. If you haven't played New Vegas, its better and only 10.99 right now. Dark Souls 3 Deluxe is an awesome deal. I have it on my ps4, but I'm tempted to buy this for the dlc on my PC. Doom is 20 bucks. One of the best shooters of the modern era. Bayonetta is 8.49. That game is like 10 years old and still amazing, haven't played the PC port though. If you're into the Witcher and Fallout, MGSV is 15 bucks, I'm gonna buy that for sure, many people have said this was their game of the year a couple years ago.

Into the Breach is 20% off at 13.99. I was absolutely obsessed with that game for like a month. Its a turn based strategy game akin to Advance Wars but it has a game play loop where if you fail you go back in time and bring one of your mech pilots back with you who keep their experience and bonuses. Kind of a rogue like turn based strategy game like FTL which was made by the same people.

There's also Hitman, Wolfenstein 2 and What remain of Edith Finch.

Also South Park Fractured But Whole is like 67% off... Haven't played it but the first one was great. I might have to get that.

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
Make a joke thread about choosing a new team. Sens fans that dont get the joke tell you that you were never a fan. Man, do some posters ever have abandonment issues.

"I didnt need my dad when he left to get lotto tickets when I was 10, I dont need you!"

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
Steam Sale!

Worth a playthrough definitely. Don't listen to the haters. It's different but still really good IMO.

Reactions: Icelevel

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Steam Sale!

Dirt 4 and F1 2017. $16 each!! Amazing racing games.
Portal 2 is $2?? Is that right?
Portal is $1?
Borderlands 2 goty $10

Last edited:

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
Dirt 4 and F1 2017. $16 each!! Amazing racing games.
Portal 2 is $2?? Is that right?
Portal is $1?
Borderlands 2 goty $10

I just picked up the ultimate edition of Assetto Corsa for 29$...usually 91$! Massive savings. Goes well with my T300.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Yeah, the site is really badly broken. I really hope it's fixed soon....the next week when UFA season starts is going to be just as heavy (traffic wise) as the draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->