Sens Lounge LVI | So This Title Will Anger Main Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Has anyone here watched The Sopranos?

I started it a few days ago, pretty awesome.

2Chainz loves Sopranos, Carmella has a booming behind for an older broad, that's my word son.

2CHHHAAAIIIINNNNZZZZ

Marty Straka

HFBoards Senior Citizen
Aug 11, 2009
Toronto, ON
Just thinking back to last year... Those St.Patty's practice jerseys we wore.. where those ever mass produced? or was that strickly Sell your soul for the game-worn one to have in your collection type?

I really want one lol.

McManked

Ooh to be a Gooner
Jan 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Just thinking back to last year... Those St.Patty's practice jerseys we wore.. where those ever mass produced? or was that strickly Sell your soul for the game-worn one to have in your collection type?

I really want one lol.
Please tell me you posted this from your phone. ;)

McManked

Ooh to be a Gooner
Jan 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Holy ****, the lounge is as diverse as ever. A year ago the top lounge poster would have 200+ posts. Now, it's ~80.

That's awesome!

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Holy ****, the lounge is as diverse as ever. A year ago the top lounge poster would have 200+ posts. Now, it's ~80.

That's awesome!

Off the top of my head GK, Omni, CH, Saab, Manked, and Pat have all had periods where we broke 100 posts regularly. Now 100 is a lot for one lounge. It's like we went from the 80s to the dead post era :sarcasm:

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
I'm probably late to the party, but which poster changed his name to 2chainzzz

No clue. Unless it's home grown, then help us all...

Off the top of my head GK, Omni, CH, Saab, Manked, and Pat have all had periods where we broke 100 posts regularly. Now 100 is a lot for one lounge. It's like we went from the 80s to the dead post era :sarcasm:

Sounds like a challenge to me :sarcasm:

McManked

Ooh to be a Gooner
Jan 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
I like it better. It's not because we post less, it's because others post more. We used to have around 6 regularmi, now we have 15+.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
I like it better. It's not because we post less, it's because others post more. We used to have around 6 regularmi, now we have 15+.

Yeah, but we need a return of Shanny, Lili, Sens Gal, Alfie is our King, and regularamus Marty. Also, mat_sens should become regularamus. Also, where has Main been, I don't think I have seen him in a week +. And I don't remember who posted the monkey (BK201???)

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
If you want to know about my past buy one of my albums.

2CHHHHAAAIIIIINNNZZZZZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->