Behind you, look out
524741_426891604069461_108005076_n.jpg

You this meme was done by an American when they call an "arena" a "stadium"

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Manked: It is the equivalent of the brier, but for 60+

Anyways, I saw the movie "Snitch", with the Rock, tonight. It has to be one of the worst movies I have ever seen. The story could have made for a good action or crime drama movie. But it was like a bunch of people who should be making action movies tried to make a crime drama. Also, speaking of the Rock, I think he must have wasted all his money or something. He is in 5 movies this year, and is getting a TV show :laugh:.

Marty Straka

HFBoards Senior Citizen
Aug 11, 2009
Toronto, ON
Just had a couple Jehovah's witnesses knock at my apartment door to talk to me about Moses.. Not exactly how I wanted to start my morning.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
Is that like Afrikaans?

I'm familiar with Afrikaans - that's just how I spell it. I'm not sure if my mind is trying to convey some subconscious theme about what it thinks of Amerika but that's just how I spell it.

When I was in Bingo, people kept asking me to say eh.

On behalf of Amerikans I apologise. I say "eh" just because I think it sounds appropriate and people bust my chops.

So, I've noticed that I have begun to habitually type "silfver" instead of "silver"

Again with the "So" at the beginning ? Why?

Marty Straka

HFBoards Senior Citizen
Aug 11, 2009
Toronto, ON
Entered 2 different contests to win tickets to tonight's game! Really want to go! but if I win my gf can't go lol so I may be asking around here if I do end up winning (which is probably not going to happen)

Beville

#ForTheBoys
Mar 4, 2011
Engerlanddd!
Just had a couple Jehovah's witnesses knock at my apartment door to talk to me about Moses.. Not exactly how I wanted to start my morning.

I always like to get in massive rows/debates with them...

Then drop the whole, "Boyfriend, where are you?" question around the house...

The looks on their faces are priceless!

Marty Straka

HFBoards Senior Citizen
Aug 11, 2009
Toronto, ON
Can everyone follow @ProSticksOttawa and tell them I sent you! I wanna up my chances of winning tickets for tonight! also... go like the Broker4Tickets page on FB!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad