OT: Sens Lounge CVI - The O & D Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnockHobbler

Sep 13, 2018
Had a trial shift at La Dolce Vita in little Italy, and left after two hours in total disgust. The meatballs are frozen and microwaved (everything is microwaved). The freezer smelt like death. Every surface was disgusting and looked like it had never been cleaned.
The ‘chef’ splashed raw pork juices into the salad toppings and used a filthy cutting board for every task. Their food might be gluten free but it’s definitely not ecoli free. The salad he chopped on that nasty cutting board, didn’t clean the lettuce.

It was surreal man. Absolute shithole.

This was a Monday afternoon before they opened too, no reason for the kitchen to be in such disarray. $20 italian meals that are just microwaved slop. When I left I reported them to health Canada.

When I got home i scrubbed my skin almost raw. I was so goddamn rattled I wanted to cry. I’ve worked in good kitchens and have never seen shit like that.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
I do believe there have been a number of mechanical problems with those old planes for several years now.

Perhaps it's time to invest in new aircraft.

Reactions: variable26

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Anyone know of any good bike paths for toddlers? Rideau canal is a nice path but afraid there is too many bicyclists for a kid with training wheels to maneuver around.

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Anybody else watch Tripping the Rideau Canal on TVO? Gave me a whole other level of appreciation for the beautiful city we live in.

coladin

Sep 18, 2009

Because of your post, i ordered some! My kids eat a lot of bagels, and I saw Stuntman Stu post about it, so they are being shipped as I type and will provde a full review. When I did eat bagels, I enjoyed fresh Kettleman's bagels from Carlingwood area.

Had Fitz's Smokehouse this weekend and can report it is excellent BBQ. Jerk Chicken is tender and delicious, ribs are excellent and the pulled pork is the showstopper!

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
Because of your post, i ordered some! My kids eat a lot of bagels, and I saw Stuntman Stu post about it, so they are being shipped as I type and will provde a full review. When I did eat bagels, I enjoyed fresh Kettleman's bagels from Carlingwood area.

Had Fitz's Smokehouse this weekend and can report it is excellent BBQ. Jerk Chicken is tender and delicious, ribs are excellent and the pulled pork is the showstopper!

I used to live near Fairmount bagel... I loved bagels. Ate them ALL the TIME! ....then we find out my son is allergic to sesame. Life long love of montreal bagels is crushed.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Fresh Bagelshop bagels (sesame) are really good. Better than kettlemans for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad