Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Leafs Saturday, Feb. 10th 7pmET

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
Well not really. I mean weakening their chance at Dahlin is better for us in the long run and us winning probably doesnt do anything to our position.

I like beating them too, though, so I do hope we win.

I hear ya, but the chances are that they'll play their way out of a good chance at a lottery pick anyway.

I really want to beat them. They've had our number for far too long.

GrizzLeaf

Registered Bear
Aug 13, 2010
Quebec
I know this game is nothing for the Leafs in the standings but they have to start stringing win streaks together.

Time to ramp up for the play-offs. Gotta get that winning feeling and confidence going.

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
I know this game is nothing for the Leafs in the standings but they have to start stringing win streaks together.

Time to ramp up for the play-offs. Gotta get that winning feeling and confidence going.

Not happy with 7-2-1 in the last 10?

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
So something has to give tomorrow? Thought I heard they had until next week.

Shilton repotted the Leafs plan was for Sosh to play 3-4 games.

Tonight is just game 3.

League rules give them until next week I believe.

Just more Scott Wheeler crap

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
soshnikov has arguably been the worst player with more than 1 game on the year in the entire league. yeah he only got 3 games, but I don't really see him being a good player for us at this point. Especially compared to our other options

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
Shilton repotted the Leafs plan was for Sosh to play 3-4 games.

Tonight is just game 3.

League rules give them until next week I believe.

Just more Scott Wheeler crap

That's what I thoght too and because he was out so long that it was for conditioning and may have been extended.

Spirit of 67

Nov 25, 2016
Aurora, On.
This is a team you should beat anyway, but you got No Bobby Ryan, No Alex Burrows, possibly no Mark Stone, possibly no Derk Bassard, even if the latter 2 do play they can't be 100% , and if they don't that is 3 top 9 forwards out and 4 top 12 guys out.

If a team is missing 1/3 of their lineup you have to take advantage, win this game and you are assured a winnig record on this home stand
Brassard will still score.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->