rdogg

I cry your pardon
Aug 4, 2010
PEI
Go Leafs!!

It's been so long since their last game. I can't wait

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
Leafs been off for a long time, Ottawa hasn't? If so Leafs could be in some trouble getting their feet under them (especially with the extra time off around the holidays).

Nylander88

Aug 13, 2016
Ontario
Is Ritchie being scratched? I know he hasn't played up to the standard any of us hoped, but he still leads us in hits and I think he adds value. Him and Simmonds together have created a tough line with an identity. We haven't missed Mikheyev, I hope we trade him. Him and Engvall do the same thing for us.

SoftDumpNtheCorner88

Jul 5, 2020
Is Ritchie being scratched? I know he hasn't played up to the standard any of us hoped, but he still leads us in hits and I think he adds value. Him and Simmonds together have created a tough line with an identity. We haven't missed Mikheyev, I hope we trade him. Him and Engvall do the same thing for us.
I'm betting Mikheyev has a goal or a 2 point night.

kerk

Apr 27, 2009
and they're both better than ritchie

glue

Jan 30, 2006
Toronto
Willy and Rielly playing oooh wee

Edit: Ritchie sitting..I think it’s the right call to keep Engvall in over him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad