GDT: Sens @ Leafs - October 2, 2019 - 7 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
This a joke? Sabourin running around like a clown that game so Matthew's clowns him. The sens are such a joke of a franchise, they signed a beer league player for the opening night.
Funny thing is.... Matty won't be having any of it. He got meaner in the off season it looks like Getting confident is his man body. It maybe it's stache power

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Good to see Babcock evolve. I like Spezza, but if a young guy is outperforming him than the young guy should play. The Leafs have enough veteran players.

The trouble is he hasn’t changed since made the decision on the plane to Newfoundland.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Spezza played in the NHL last season and sucked, he's not equipped to play on the 4th line if Babcock intends to use it like he normally does

If your going to be used in defensive situations sucking defensively is a pretty serious issue Walshy, Spezza is a very limited player and his most useful trait is the PP

We don't need the PP opinion we need a PK opinion

right, but Shore couldn't even crack an nhl roster and in the KHL was STILL a bottom 6 forward that's pretty telling as to his level of sucking too no

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
I'm curious. Do the posters who keep talking about player's feelings being hurt by things really believe the players are such tender snowflakes? I suspect it is more likely that such posters are the tender snowflakes and they are projecting that onto the players.

Reactions: Sniper99

Hustlr

Oct 1, 2019
I'm curious. Do the posters who keep talking about player's feelings being hurt by things really believe the players are such tender snowflakes? I suspect it is more likely that such posters are the tender snowflakes and they are projecting that onto the players.

Millenials.

supermann_98

May 8, 2002
Visit site
To me that would fall under people looking for something to complain about. You hate Babcock, so you're looking for any possible Babcock decision to complain about.
I hate him for his coaching decisions, his ego, and his horrendous grammar.

"We played really good tonight"

"We played really well tonight" ffs!
Seriously, if I'm a faculty member at McGill I cringe whenever this graduate of my University speaks.

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
Once again, I get the feeling that HFBoards and the world be better if more sports fans realized how little they really know.

Joey Hoser

Jan 8, 2008
Guelph
No, it's the fans supporting stupid drama and overpays. Paying money to go see them even when they were at their worst. It's the same ultra dramatic team as it ever was. The only owner we had that tried to break the cycle was Stavros, but he ran into financial difficulties and the TPP bought in. They milked us. Rogers and Bell? It seems they want to win but then this drama crapstorm comes over our heads and you have all the same old drama that killed this teams for years and years once again, all supported by blind trust fans.

I have walked away from this team, I did it before and will do it again. Know when I did it? When the TPP bought the Leafs and they refused to rebuild, I was outta here.

One of the most constantly hysterical people on the board, dramatically calling the team dramatic. :laugh:

Auston Powers

May 16, 2016
Toronto
Here's a thought...
How many people have a Spezza jersey and how many are going to the game? I bet 1% would be a Spezza Leafs jersey VS an Ottawa Spezza jersey.

Maybe it's the team's way of getting about 50 Ottawa Spezza jerseys out of the crowd tonight.

Reactions: Hustlr

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
Here's a thought...
How many people have a Spezza jersey and how many are going to the game? I bet 1% would be a Spezza Leafs jersey VS an Ottawa Spezza jersey.

Maybe it's the team's way of getting about 50 Ottawa Spezza jerseys out of the crowd tonight.

What are the odds that someone who was planning on wearing a Spezza jersey even hears the news that Spezza is scratched??? I suspect the vast majority of people who are attending the game tonight have not spent the day listening to sports radio or reading the Internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->