Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Leafs - HNIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
A big two points up for grabs here. Sens seem to play the Leafs hard always, and they are playing pretty well this year given the pre-season expectations.

Boys will need to come out and get these point. A 4 game win streak (including Panthers Monday) gives us a nice cushion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vaive50

TheDoldrums

May 3, 2016
Kanada
I feel like of it was a long-term injury than Liljegren would be the guy getting the call.

Hopefully something minor.

Rondo Hatton

Dec 20, 2013
Ottawa circles these dates - not a night off but I wouldn't mind if Hutch got the start. Leafs are playing well enough to make up the difference

Vaive50

Dec 24, 2015
A big two points up for grabs here. Sens seem to play the Leafs hard always, and they are playing pretty well this year given the pre-season expectations.

Boys will need to come out and get these point. A 4 game win streak (including Panthers Monday) gives us a nice cushion.

What's also important is after the Panthers game, we play the Rangers, Ducks and Habs, can't lose to those non-playoff teams at this time of year, so by the end of next week, we should be on a 7-game winning streak, that'll give us 71 points and in a comfortable playoff position.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
I hope the boys show up. We have a bad habit of not playing to our strengths against Ottawa, particularly at home.

TOGuy14

Dec 30, 2010
Toronto
We need two points off a bottom feeder like Ottawa.

As usual I'm scared because of the recent former Leafs they have, who always love to roast us when they come home.

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
Don't like this decision, but I was wrong before too.

Normally I like the decision to rest Freddy. The reason I dislike it is because Freddy is just coming out of a slump. He had a massive game last game. I think letting him get into a groove is a good thing. Should have let him play a few in a row and build on that performance.

We'll see if I am wrong, but with how big the Florida game is.. I think it's more important to have him in the zone than rested.

Reactions: LeafsNation75
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad