GDT: Sens l Pens - how do we lose tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trade

Guentzel is ELITE
Apr 13, 2015
Rust forcing the limpest wrister of all time with 10 seconds left directly to a stick of a Senator.

Trash team

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Uh.. the Pens are anything but a tiger whatsoever. The roster is significantly different than a year or two ago and is way worse. The team was actually good apart from goaltending the last two years and the GM f***ed it up with probably no hope of fixing it given the contracts and ages of players he brought in.

Easier to scapegoat Hextall as the reason that this team sucks instead of realizing this team has sucked for years I guess.

Reactions: HandshakeLine

spfan

May 4, 2009
Playoffs are overrated.
It'd be cool to have a shot, but our fate would likely be get destroyed by Boston anyways.
And with the draft lottery change, we can't really realistically get Bedard anyways. Mediocrity is basically worse than being actually bad(CBJ, CHI, SJ etc.)

mephisto1812

Mar 28, 2013
Promote him to the second line stat.
I certainly would, and bump Rust to the third... can't be any worse than what we are seeing. And who knows, perhaps a glimmer of a spark would form. Having said that, I would still find the first taker I could for him in the off season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad