Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
O.png
vs :jets

Don't have a good feeling over this game, so maybe they'll win. :sarcasm:

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Dzingle not on the ice in practice. Probably banged up from last nights hit...

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
Dorion better not f***ing trade Stone to the Jets right before the game like he did for the Nilsson trade.

Do it after the game, or even make him a healthy scratch, I don't care.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
TBH , he should be scratching all his UFA,s ...It should be plain as day they arent extending them ,why risk them getting hurt

When's the last time UFA have been scratched 10 days before the deadline without an imminent trade already in the works? There's no way we scratch players unless the deal is already in place.

Reactions: MrCraigAnderson

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
When's the last time UFA have been scratched 10 days before the deadline without an imminent trade already in the works? There's no way we scratch players unless the deal is already in place.
No I know it wont happen ,but for the luck we have had I would if had the choice lol

Reactions: Daffy

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013

Not arguing your point but.. If the writing is on the wall that they will be moved, which I think it is, I sit them.

Reactions: DrEasy and HSF

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
Not arguing your point but.. If the writing is on the wall that they will be moved, which I think it is, I sit them.
I wonder if they don't want to drive the players value down by pretty much saying they are going to trade him

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
I wonder if they don't want to drive the players value down by pretty much saying they are going to trade him
That wouldn't be driving anything down, GM's realise they aren't going to be signing a week away from the deadline.

It seems the only person who doesn't realise this yet is ours

Reactions: Blotto71

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
That wouldn't be driving anything down, GM's realise they aren't going to be signing a week away from the deadline.

It seems the only person who doesn't realise this yet is ours
I wouldn't be surprised if dorion has known for a good week now that they aren't signing . He just doesn't want other GM's to think there isn't a chance

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
I wouldn't be surprised if dorion has known for a good week now that they aren't signing . He just doesn't want other GM's to think there isn't a chance
I'm sure he does too.

GM's aren't that foolish, they know that it's unprecedented and not going to happen. They know there is no chance.

As soon as Stone was signed to a 1 year deal in August, he was likely put onto trade deadline lists for any team looking to make the playoffs.

Reactions: HSF

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
Boro is out...are we bringing up D from BabySens?

..and yes, we should trade Stone just before the game, so he's confused about who his team-mates are..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad