Pre-Game Talk: SENS in Vegas, Sunday 8:30pm

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Hard to keep up. Kept carey in becuase he was part of a winning lineup. Then keeps everyone in becuase it was a losing lineup????

Also. Why do we have 8 d up.

I imagine the 8 D being on the roster is for the interm. Someone could be dealing with a little injury and they want to extra bodies on the road trip.

solidprospect

Borveetzky
Sep 30, 2017
Rodewald will be the healthy scratch up front for the Senators. Here's a look at the projected forward lines for tonight:

Dzingel - Duchene - Stone
Boedker - Tierney - Ryan
Formenton - White - Paajarvi
McCormick - Pyatt

here's a look at the projected defence pairings against Vegas:

Chabot - DeMelo
Lajoie - Ceci
Borowiecki - Jaros
Wideman

Andy

Game Day Notes: Sens @ Golden Knights

Reactions: Clayonator

solidprospect

Borveetzky
Sep 30, 2017
Condon is getting 2.5m / game this year
I think he might start next game against Arizona. A quick look at the schedule coming up we have back to back games twice in November and four times in December. Last year we we're near the top of the league in back to back games.

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Rodewald will be the healthy scratch up front for the Senators. Here's a look at the projected forward lines for tonight:

Dzingel - Duchene - Stone
Boedker - Tierney - Ryan
Formenton - White - Paajarvi
McCormick - Pyatt

here's a look at the projected defence pairings against Vegas:

Chabot - DeMelo
Lajoie - Ceci
Borowiecki - Jaros
Wideman

Andy

Game Day Notes: Sens @ Golden Knights
I'm usually not a fan of 11-7 but given the injuries to forwards I like it. We don't have a 12th forward that's worth playing (ok maybe Paul, but apparently he's injured too, and best to leave Rodewald out of it), and we can use Wideman on the PP while going with Jaros on the PK.

Reactions: solidprospect

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Was really hoping to see Wolanin play on this callup, I'd rather him over either of Boro or Wideman but I suspect he isn't going to get a game unless somebody else gets hurt. Too bad, he looked real promising last year.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
which channel on rogers is everyone watching? sportsnet 360 is making me watch the oilers hawks till the end.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad