Pre-Game Talk: SENS in Vegas, Sunday 8:30pm

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Those complaining about white being moved down we have no other centres to play on the 3rd line.

Give it a rest and perhaps think

Smith
Pageau
Brown
Chalpik
Paul

Are all injured. No other option
We have no other option becuase we decided to call up rodewald lmao. Paul is playing well. He should come up. Steps should have been taken to make sure that White stayed with duchene. They’re clicking.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
We have no other option becuase we decided to call up rodewald lmao. Paul is playing well. He should come up. Steps should have been taken to make sure that White stayed with duchene. They’re clicking.
I dunno, I'm really interested in seeing a loaded up top line for this team. I do wish we had called up Paul though for C depth. Would rather White stick in the top 6 and play RW with Tierney than have Ryan occupy that spot. Formenton-Tierney-White would be a nice pacey line to through out after the loaded Duchene line.

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
I guess you didn't read my post and just wanted to bash? Lmao lmao

Paul is injured

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
I guess you didn't read my post and just wanted to bash? Lmao lmao

Paul is injured
I do not believe that to be true. He played on Friday and Saturday. Unless he was injured in the game last night? He would have been called up before playing though to avoid 3 games in 3 nights.

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
I do not believe that to be true. He played on Friday and Saturday. Unless he was injured in the game last night? He would have been called up before playing though to avoid 3 games in 3 nights.
Well it is true. Listen to boucher's availability. He confirms that he didn't want to move white from the wing as he has been playing well but he has no choice cause Paul chlapik Brown Smith are all injured .

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
TheAHL.com

Last night's game sheet. He registered 4 shots on goal.

TheAHL.com

Friday's game sheet. He scored a goal.
I dunno how much more hand holding i need to do here. Boucher said Paul got injured last night. You can easily find his interview on team1200. Him having 4 shots last night make sense if he got injured then.

You can easily find the link to his interview

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
I dunno how much more hand holding i need to do here. Boucher said Paul got injured last night. You can easily find his interview on team1200. Him having 4 shots last night make sense if he got injured then.

You can easily find the link to his interview
Rodewald was called up prior to Belleville's game last night. If they wanted Paul, wouldn't they have done so prior to the game, before he was allegedly injured? I think you're just drinking the kool aid here.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Until Anderson inevitably gets hurt and he has to start a dozen games in a row.

Sucks that this is on at the same time as Vikings/Saints and the World Series. Will probably just play Red Dead 2 anyways though lol.

From the condensed games I watched the past two nights, I'm not certain Anderson is 100% healthy since that awkward fall that led to a goal.

His lateral movement seemed to be almost beer league level Friday night on some of those goals.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
From the condensed games I watched the past two nights, I'm not certain Anderson is 100% healthy since that awkward fall that led to a goal.

His lateral movement seemed to be almost beer league level Friday night on some of those goals.

Agreed.

Watching him move out there, it looks like he's playing with a groin pull.

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
Rodewald was called up prior to Belleville's game last night. If they wanted Paul, wouldn't they have done so prior to the game, before he was allegedly injured? I think you're just drinking the kool aid here.
Nah they probably wanted to give Paul ice time (he is well rested) and see what's going on with Smith then called up Paul after his game.

My personal preference is to put white at centre anyways before anyone in Belleville he is the most pro ready.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Nah they probably wanted to give Paul ice time (he is well rested) and see what's going on with Smith then called up Paul after his game.

My personal preference is to put white at centre anyways before anyone in Belleville he is the most pro ready.
Are you implying that Paul is more well rested than Rodewald? Because Paul played on Belleville's top line between Balcers and Batherson on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. Rodewald played 2nd line on Wednesday and 3rd on Friday. I'd have to think Rodewald would be the more rested player.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
I guess but if you're riding a 37 year old with a potential groin injury like that....

Yeah, that's certainly a point I had considered, too.

Andy's not going to make it through this season if he plays more than 60 games. He's going to need a rest more than he's been given so far this season.

It just sucks that Plan B is Mike Condon.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Yeah, that's certainly a point I had considered, too.

Andy's not going to make it through this season if he plays more than 60 games. He's going to need a rest more than he's been given so far this season.

It just sucks that Plan B is Mike Condon.
I thought Plan B was for when Condon fails.

All joking aside we're on a collision course for legitimately having Mike McKenna start games for our 'professional' hockey club.

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
Are you implying that Paul is more well rested than Rodewald? Because Paul played on Belleville's top line between Balcers and Batherson on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. Rodewald played 2nd line on Wednesday and 3rd on Friday. I'd have to think Rodewald would be the more rested player.
Paul came up here and sat so ya I think they do want him to play as many AHL games if he can

Anyways white makes way more sense at center right now with the lack of depth at that position

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Condon has to be a winning goalie for us if we want to be even decent. I’m not crazy about the way GB uses him, he should play more to stay sharp and Anderson should play less to stay fresh and healthy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->