Not open for further replies.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
If you need to score 6 every game you arent winning many games

15 goalies have .921 or better on 31 teams

If youre given 4.75 for 2 more years at 36 yo you cant rock .902

Goaltending hasn't been good enough but it's been compounded by the play infront of them. You can't just look at the sv% one night and say well gee, if only we had this all season we would be better.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
It’s crazy how unlucky the Sens are this season. The phantom call on Smith to give Tampa a 5 on 3, and then the « series of unfortunate events » that followed

Karlsson worries me defensively it’s crazy

I get the feeling that they will sign him for cheap one something like $1.5 for 1 year. Not like he's in a position to refuse.

What? 1.5 for Paajarvi?

People were complaining about Thompson being overpaid at 1.6 and he’s a better player at a more important position, and even a better point producer

Reactions: Emerica and aragorn

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Goaltending hasn't been good enough but it's been compounded by the play infront of them. You can't just look at the sv% one night and say well gee, if only we had this all season we would be better.
Price Halak Lehner Talbot and Marlstrom all have better save% with similar team GA

I know you love him to death but he's been one of the worst goalie in the league this season Im sorry to tell you that

Reactions: aragorn
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad