Not open for further replies.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
14 hours to g0

O.png
vs. :sharks

I believe they have some Karlsson guy from Sweden.....

Screenshot 2019-01-12 08.09.53.png

Last edited:

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
This will be painful.
Stomach is knotting up already.

Go Sens.....go

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018

Given the guys we have at our displosal, I like this lineup!

Smith and Stone have showed chemistry in the past and Tkachuk + Smith will be a pesty line

Balcers - Tierney - Boedker seems to be working pretty well, too

Dzingel + Pageau have awesome speed and Ryan is good at finding guys around the net, which is Dzingels best asset beside his speed

And nice to see that Paul is not being pulled out of the lineup by Pajarvi/Archie

Reactions: aragorn

OscarsCards

Spooky action at a distance
Mar 13, 2013
Cesis
I wait no less than a hat-trick from Balcers tonight, only then I could accept the fact that he's playing for Senators. The one and only Latvian who has scored a hat-trick in NHL is Sandis Ozolinsh, 1st in 99-00 and 2nd in 00-01 and it's literally 17 years, 10 months and 8 days since the last one.

Of course I'm messing around but I feel that Balcers is capable of scoring the 3 goals in a game, my hopes are on him but I would love to see him shooting some pucks on goal for the start.

Reactions: NyQuil and Tuna99

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
I wait no less than a hat-trick from Balcers tonight, only then I could accept the fact that he's playing for Senators. The one and only Latvian who has scored a hat-trick in NHL is Sandis Ozolinsh, 1st in 99-00 and 2nd in 00-01 and it's literally 17 years, 10 months and 8 days since the last one.

Of course I'm messing around but I feel that Balcers is capable of scoring the 3 goals in a game, my hopes are on him but I would love to see him shooting some pucks on goal for the start.

Saw Sandis in a game in Ottawa when he played for the Avs and it was maybe the most dominant game I’ve ever seen a player play in ottawa - he was untouchable and smooth as silk.

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
EK will score tonight, but Balcers will score 2 - so we win the trade!

Ottawa wins the trade, if they (SJ) don't win the Cup and EK65 is playing for another team, next season ........ as they'll have nothing to show for what they traded away.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013

Man Latvians really love and follow their hockey players.

Crosside

Aug 1, 2018
Why Duchene don t play. It s ok he miss game for the new baby but now 3 game and white hurt he can go help

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Crazy thought...to help the team win

Yeah, seriously, with White out we could seriously use Duche against one of the elite teams in the West. This is a long break for the guy considering we only play again on Wednesday.

I dunno, feels like special treatment at this point.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Yeah, seriously, with White out we could seriously use Duche against one of the elite teams in the West. This is a long break for the guy considering we only play again on Wednesday.

I dunno, feels like special treatment at this point.

Idk, given how little meaning a win has at this point, I'm not sure they're all that concerned about him or anyone for that matter, missing another game.

Heck, if they are considering trading him, they probably are happy with him missing games, as if he plays he could get hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad