Not open for further replies.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
ottawa-senators-v-pittsburgh-penguins-game-two3.jpg

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Forward will need to be called up according to Boucher.

We've gone McCormick, then Blunden, I wonder who is next on Randy Lee's list of favorites. Do we see Gagne at all this year.. does Chlapik get another go.. I would hope when they bring Chlapik up its to finish the year. Maybe Paul he's been hot lately.

Rand0m

Oct 2, 2011
I have a bad feeling about this one...

I remember a Feb 13th game against the Penguins 5 years ago to the day... Karlsson would never be the same :(

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
I have a bad feeling about this one...

I remember a Feb 13th game against the Penguins 5 years ago to the day... Karlsson would never be the same :(

He still won another Norris after that. Not to mention an 82 point season after that. Not too shabby.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
We've gone McCormick, then Blunden, I wonder who is next on Randy Lee's list of favorites. Do we see Gagne at all this year.. does Chlapik get another go.. I would hope when they bring Chlapik up its to finish the year. Maybe Paul he's been hot lately.

Just going by the stats here...Gagne has 20 points in 49 games in Belleville. That feels very disappointing for a kid who is supposed to be a point producer.

Anyone following Belleville have an idea how the kid is doing on the ice this year (beyond stats)?

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Just going by the stats here...Gagne has 20 points in 49 games in Belleville. That feels very disappointing for a kid who is supposed to be a point producer.

Anyone following Belleville have an idea how the kid is doing on the ice this year (beyond stats)?
From what I understand, he's been bounced around the lineup a lot, so time on non-scoring lines isn't uncommon for him. Hard to pile up assists when your in the bottom 6. He does, however, lead the team in goals.

Reactions: Nac Mac Feegle

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004

Ottawa doesn't just develop prospects to score & rack up pts, they also need energy players & defensive experts to play on the bottom lines. I don't know of any team that has 4 lines that can score & rack up pts. IMO Gagne would make a very good 4th line RW player with speed, who I hope will learn to hit more, score the occasional goal & bring some size, speed & skill to the bottom six. He may also have the potential to move up a line with injuries. Getting bigger & faster is a positive IMO. I also like Nick Paul on the other side 4th line LW.

Reactions: Cosmix

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Brilliant. Smith fully on showcase in a role he doesn't deserve to be in. Gimme gimme a picky dummy gm.

The defense aligned perfectly for the tank job. Magnifique.

I wonder how long they stay like this..
I'm glad White is lined up with Duchene and Hoffman.. Last game he switched Dzingel in there so .. if Duchene and Hoffman aren't going I would expect him to penalize White's icetime again.
Chabot on the right side . :shakehead I guess he thinks Phaneuf and Ceci are the big shut down pair vs the Pens.
Oduya is Methot's replacement and has worked really well with Karlsson all year .. why change it now?

Reactions: Cosmix and DrEasy

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013

Gagne is one of the best pure goal scorers on the BSens.. I think his overall game is pretty borderline but he has a great shot and he finds opportunities to use it. Would he deserve a callup ... for a game ... I'd say why not .. it could be good for him to see where he stands and it could inspire him to work on some of his deficiencies.

Reactions: Cosmix
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad