GDT: Sens in Long Island | Trap Game Edition | March 5th 2019, 7pm

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Cowen? And Phillips in his last year oh God :laugh:
Cowen was riddled with injuries. Phillips was way past his prime. I don't remember either having this much difficulty getting the puck out of their own end.

Phillips was notorious for hugging players along the boards but he could move the up at a decent level. Harpur on the other hand, for his size is extremely soft on the puck. It's actually quite funny to watch.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Was Jaros a healthy scratch? You know instead of Boro, Harpur and Ceci? Who in their right mind makes this decision. Someone please tell me he is hurt.

It was reported as a healthy scratch vs FLA .. so unless he punched a wall or something.
He should be in ...
The rotation should include everybody but Chabot and possibly Demelo;; But all that leadership from Ceci or Boro coming out could really sink this team

Reactions: DrEasy

RaMai

Mar 6, 2011
Canada
Cowen was riddled with injuries. Phillips was way past his prime. I don't remember either having this much difficulty getting the puck out of their own end.

Phillips was notorious for hugging players along the boards but he could move the up at a decent level. Harpur on the other hand, for his size is extremely soft on the puck. It's actually quite funny to watch.
He makes a turn to buy himself time, which actually works and looks good, and then fumbles the puck.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I'm genuinely curious who was our planned third shooter in the SO. And I bet it still wasn't Duclair somehow.

Our org just doesn't value skill. And it's been that way for quite a while. Remember who MacLean used to pick for the SO?

My bet would be Smith considering how much Crawford seems to love the guy

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Smith was originally awarded an assist on this goal. He was later awarded the goal.. It was double tipped ... but initially when they thought Ryan scored how was White not given the assist? Nice one timer setup for Wolanin,

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Smith was originally awarded an assist on this goal. He was later awarded the goal.. It was double tipped ... but initially when they thought Ryan scored how was White not given the assist? Nice one timer setup for Wolanin,

Yeah I saw that, it was a mistake, same with Ceci getting an assist on the Lindberg goal at the start.

That has happened a lot this year though with guys getting assists for nothing.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Probably already asked with no answer a bunch of times but where was Duclair in OT, fastest guy on the team doesn't get a sniff at 3 on 3? Has to be something personal as logic would dictate he should be out there.

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Yeah I saw that, it was a mistake, same with Ceci getting an assist on the Lindberg goal at the start.

That has happened a lot this year though with guys getting assists for nothing.
They usually change it retroactively a few days later. Players can ask the league to review such plays themselves, points are money for them after all.

Thrasymachus

Jul 1, 2018
Hey guys, isles fan here

You really took it to us!

Chabot is a good player. I think you all still have alot of good pieces going forward, lets hope Mel. actually honors his word and spends to the cap in the future

I think Nelson pushed Tchuck (spelling?) so no hard feels

Lehner is concussed however so we are toally f***ed lol

Peace and love

Silencio

Nov 6, 2006
Toronto
Hey guys, isles fan here

Chabot is a good player. I think you all still have alot of good pieces going forward, lets hope Mel. actually honors his word and spends to the cap in the future

Lehner is concussed however so we are toally ****ed lol

Peace and love

With all the Leafs/Tavares drama I think most Sens fans have a bit of a soft spot for the Isles this year. I know I do at least.

Hope Lehner recovers quickly.

Jorge Garcia

Dec 9, 2004
Hey guys, isles fan here

Peace and love
I could never understand why a guy would ram somebody right into his own goalie, but it happens all the time. Too bad it happened to Lehner.

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
Hey guys, isles fan here

Peace and love

I hate to hear that always loved Lehner :/

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->