HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Whats with our swedish defensemen pivoting with their back to the puck

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
The Sens have too many left D that can't play the right side. Claesson isn't the answer on D and he hasn't progressed playing either side anyway so he's just an extra body wasting a spot. They need to find a real right D before next season.

Reactions: Ray Kinsella

solidprospect

Borveetzky
Sep 30, 2017
The Sens have too many left D that can't play the right side. Claesson isn't the answer on D and he hasn't progressed playing either side anyway so he's just an extra body wasting a spot. They need to find a real right D before next season.
Would like Wideman to come back soon and see what he's like. We have the cap space now to re-sign him instead of just Stone + Ceci earlier this year.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Claesson having a hard time on both sides of the ice.. He's been disappointing this year... I hope Wideman fully recovers he could help

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Might be one of the worst periods they've played all year, and that's saying a lot.

And we're really seeing how bad Gaborik has become, aren't we?

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I like Claesson and I want to see him succeed but he just hasn't been good enough.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
Would like Wideman to come back soon and see what he's like. We have the cap space now to re-sign him instead of just Stone + Ceci earlier this year.

I'd like them to give Wideman a one year deal as insurance but as SoA said they will need 2 so they need one more regular right D. I had hoped Jaros would get a chance by now but he seems to be often injured. They are pretty thin on natural right D even in the A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->