Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Look familiar?

10363904.jpg

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Still find it hilarious how some people still think that the Melnyk hate only comes from here...lol.

Im all for people having differing opinions and what not makes debates interesting, in this case, to me the fascinating thing is thinking the majority of fans hold the same affection for the owner with seemingly all signs pointing in the other direction.

BatherSeason

Jun 16, 2009
Gatineau
Im all for people having differing opinions and what not makes debates interesting, in this case, to me the fascinating thing is thinking the majority of fans hold the same affection for the owner with seemingly all signs pointing in the other direction.

I would also agree with this.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Barkov has been real good ...Maybe he goes off tonight,and we lose 6 to 5 in reg....EK with 3 ponts

Silencio

Nov 6, 2006
Toronto
On the one hand Stone being out undoubtedly helps the tank....on the other hand, I was really hoping he could hit 70 or even 80 points this year.

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Sens aren't exactly a great road draw - I predict beaucoup de empty seats tonight.

I also predict a blowout loss. Florida is rolling, Stone is out, and I imagine that morale in our room is lower than whale droppings right now. God, this playing out the string thing is painful...

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Just lose! Save the winning for next year when Colorado has our first round draft pick.

If we lose right now when there's nothing on the line and the team is playing better hockey....then be prepared to be giving Colorado a top pick next year. Losing breeds losing...we could easily become another Buffalo/Arizona if we don't pull out of this mess soon.

Reactions: Hands of Stone
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->