Sens hire Jim Little as CEO and now he's fired...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
Oh for sure, that's why I said I may not be part of the customer base that needs to be targeted. Maybe I should be?

Regarding in game experience, I have always been happy. The difference is at CTC, I never have sat further than the 4th row, except during the Penguins ECF series i sat in the 12th row.

I did sit in the 300s for the leafs game a week back. holy smokes is it a difference. Yes, they have those entertaining videos, but it is a huge difference in the excitement level when you are that far back.

You do get more free t-shirts thrown at the people in the 300s ;)

You get what you pay for in terms of hockey.

I must say the best deal around is the AHL. The rookies in the AHL are not too far off the speed of the NHL. I am thinking of getting season tickets to the B-Sens next year.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Stubhub is a lie. $22 plus exchange rate plus fees. Those $22 tickets become $40.
It is cheaper to buy at the gate.
No they don’t become 40 lol. 7 dollar fee. I was going on it already being 17 American. Also those 30 dollars tickets get you like. Center ice A third row. Not cheaper at the gate

supsens

Oct 6, 2013
well if Norris is any good it will sure be easy for him to market chuck norris

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
well if Norris is any good it will sure be easy for him to market chuck norris
Now I’m not totally sure about this. Maybe tkachuk and Norris already figured it out. But is it possible the Chuk-Norris thing started with my posts way back when? Cause I want my money!!! ;)

supsens

Oct 6, 2013
Now I’m not totally sure about this. Maybe tkachuk and Norris already figured it out. But is it possible the Chuk-Norris thing started with my posts way back when? Cause I want my money!!! ;)

dont ask EM he will fold the team and take you to court

Reactions: GCK

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
What? No one has translated the article yet?!? It’s too early to stretch my brain right now :)

Essentially Jim Little says that he didn't get a chance to meet Alfredsson, but he intends to reach out to him and thinks his input will be valuable in turning this franchise around. He calls him a community leader and says that we need him.

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
Essentially Jim Little says that he didn't get a chance to meet Alfredsson, but he intends to reach out to him and thinks his input will be valuable in turning this franchise around. He calls him a community leader and says that we need him.

Sweet! And thank you :)

Crosside

Aug 1, 2018
What? No one has translated the article yet?!? It’s too early to stretch my brain right now :)
Ok I try but you know guys, I am not very good in english. He said the day he have the job, he go to Costco and buy three pot of honey and tell to his wife. When I have no more honey my mandate would be finish lol.

He said by the time he finish his mandate, the team gonna have win the cup, the biggest brand ( marck) in the business of Ottawa, employor would be happy to work here and have fun

At the time he have the job he was not suppose to be the speak person of the team. But when he meet businessman all told him that we want to come back but we have to purified the air. He know the message of Melnyk to move the team have hurt so he ask to be the spokesperson.

He gonna try to comeback business, meet the mayor of Ottawa and Gatineau. Want more involved in the french side of the river. Want to change all the experience at ctc. Want to meet Alfredsson

When the reporter ask him about the phoh job. He said don’t know about this and gonna ask Pierre what this story

I hope I help you

Reactions: DrEasy and Alfie11

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
Ok I try but you know guys, I am not very good in english. He said the day he have the job, he go to Costco and buy three pot of honey and tell to his wife. When I have no more honey my mandate would be finish lol.

He said by the time he finish his mandate, the team gonna have win the cup, the biggest brand ( marck) in the business of Ottawa, employor would be happy to work here and have fun

At the time he have the job he was not suppose to be the speak person of the team. But when he meet businessman all told him that we want to come back but we have to purified the air. He know the message of Melnyk to move the team have hurt so he ask to be the spokesperson.

He gonna try to comeback business, meet the mayor of Ottawa and Gatineau. Want more involved in the french side of the river. Want to change all the experience at ctc. Want to meet Alfredsson

When the reporter ask him about the phoh job. He said don’t know about this and gonna ask Pierre what this story

I hope I help you

Thanks Cross, you’re a gem!

JD1

Sep 12, 2005

I hope I help you

Your English is fine man.

Thanks for the note.

Loved the message

Reactions: Crosside
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad