Sens hire Jim Little as CEO and now he's fired...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
Nice hire. (In that any hire at this point is a nice hire).

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
Little does he know about working for an owner like Melnyk.

Hopefully he has been chosen with new ownership's endorsement. :nod:

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Sadly his resume means nothing, his will to withstand a toxic work environment and owner will be the real test, not if he can sell tickets.

FormentonTheFuture

Sep 29, 2017
Seems like a good dude from what other people are saying. Don't know anything else about him nor care about non hockey positions.

slamigo

Skate or Die!
Dec 25, 2007
Ottawa
I wanted to be excited about this hire and then I saw this picture of Jim Little and thought 'no man that matched that tartan jacket, with that striped shirt, with that polka dot tie should be trusted with anything of any importance'.
hertage-sponsor-golf.jpg

foggyvisor

Jun 28, 2018
Don’t know anything about him just glad that as far as I’m aware he never worked for melnyks crooked pharmaceutical companies.

He's coming from a Canadian telecom which are probably some of the worst run companies in the world. Not much to get excited about.

Reactions: bert and Smeddy

BatherSeason

Jun 16, 2009
Gatineau
I wanted to be excited about this hire and then I saw this picture of Jim Little and thought 'no man that matched that tartan jacket, with that striped shirt, with that polka dot tie should be trusted with anything of any importance'.
hertage-sponsor-golf.jpg
What's he hiding in that storage room??

Pierre Dorion absolutely approves of the checkered jacket.

Reactions: Take a Bath Son

BatherSeason

Jun 16, 2009
Gatineau
They said in at the end of last season they were no longer going to go with a POHO.

They only called off the search at the beginning of this season:

Beyond Headlines: Crosby's Penguins in survival mode until Malkin returns - Sportsnet.ca

This article is from October of this year:

"And, of course, Friedge managed to unearth another nugget after ‘Headlines’ aired: The Ottawa Senators have decided to put off their search for a president of hockey operations for at least the rest of the season."

The fictitious search was announced at the end of last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad