Sens have no room for error in their upcoming season

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
With the upcoming NHL season right around the corner, my recent piece is on the Senators having no room for error and what this season means for their future. A click would be appreciated! :)

No Room For Error In Ottawa Senators 2018-19 Season - Last Word on Hockey

Error is all but guaranteed

strip-flesh-and-salt-the-wound.jpg

Kened Sadiku

Aug 18, 2018
Agreed! re-signing those three would be a great help for the team moving forward. As a fan of the team I'm hoping for the best.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
This is true. Still I think it could be another disappointing season for us but it'll be nice to see some of our young talent step up.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
This has been the team's standard operating procedure since the owner lost the majority of his wealth, fill holes with inexperienced youth and pray everything goes as close to right as possible, we do not have any room for error nor have we had the luxury for many years.

Last edited:

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
The “errors” of the past will haunt this team for the next few years.

It is sad to see the team not sign Duchene to a new contract. It is sadder to see the team not commit to a longer contract with Stone. It is saddest to see the team not commit to the best Defenseman in the league. Sadistic!

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
The “errors” of the past will haunt this team for the next few years.

It is sad to see the team not sign Duchene to a new contract. It is sadder to see the team not commit to a longer contract with Stone. It is saddest to see the team not commit to the best Defenseman in the league. Sadistic!
Some might say embarrassing...

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Meh, it's a new aspiring writer/reporter trying to hone his skills. No problem giving it a click and a quick read.
I'm all for giving new writers a chance, but if they start out in clickbait that's the only way they'll know how to draw people in. This is not the author's problem, but rather a problem with LastWordonSports as a whole. Between the clickbaity model and several poorly researched articles in the past, those are two of the biggest reasons I don't read anything of theirs anymore.

Reactions: coladin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad