Sens Game used sticks

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
They usually don't carry a lot of Alfredsson or Neil. I bought a Karlsson after they were eliminates by the Rangers for $75 (25 off).

I'd like to pick up a Lehner at some point as well.

KA BLAMO

Aug 18, 2008
There's nothing noteworthy at the Sens Store right now.

Alfie sticks run at $300 while everyone else is $100.

Mathieu

Aug 28, 2010
They usually don't carry a lot of Alfredsson or Neil. I bought a Karlsson after they were eliminates by the Rangers for $75 (25 off).

I'd like to pick up a Lehner at some point as well.

What ? So you paid 75$ for a stick worth 300$ because Erik Karlsson played with it ? Or am I missing something ?

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
What ? So you paid 75$ for a stick worth 300$ because Erik Karlsson played with it ? Or am I missing something ?

Lol pretty much. The rationalization is that a used stick is more likely to break.

With that being said one of the. KARLSSON sticks I picked up was BRAND new. I'm pretty sure its one of the bunch that he kept shattering cause there was like 8 of them.

The other one I bought was well used, and is currently displayed in my house.

Mathieu

Aug 28, 2010
Lol pretty much. The rationalization is that a used stick is more likely to break.

With that being said one of the. KARLSSON sticks I picked up was BRAND new. I'm pretty sure its one of the bunch that he kept shattering cause there was like 8 of them.

The other one I bought was well used, and is currently displayed in my house.

Haha that's awesome. Too bad I just paid 300$ for a new stick not even a week ago :P Thanks for the input, I'll probably do that for my next stick !!

TooLow494

Mar 29, 2010
I love the game used sticks at SBP!

Every year when i come down i always grab one... or two lol.

My first one was a Foligno back in 09 to match the jersey i bought that same day.

The last year at Game 6 i couldn't decide between a Karlsson Bauer (i think it was an old one probably his rookie year) and a Spezza... so I bought both lol.

Upon further inspection at home the Spezza stick was dated March 31st 2012 when he scored two goals and a shootout goal. So I got pretty excited after that lol

oh boy.

TooLow494

Mar 29, 2010
Haha that's awesome. Too bad I just paid 300$ for a new stick not even a week ago :P Thanks for the input, I'll probably do that for my next stick !!

You can also buy a stick that is not game used for 150$ But they are pro-stock. Which means they are given to the player and curved and shaped by the athlete themselves.

Mathieu

Aug 28, 2010
You can also buy a stick that is not game used for 150$ But they are pro-stock. Which means they are given to the player and curved and shaped by the athlete themselves.

I always wanted to know what it was like to play with Spezza weird curve. I guess that's my chance !! :yo:

Rand0m

Oct 2, 2011

Where can you pick up pro-stock sticks? At SBP?

McManked

Ooh to be a Gooner
Jan 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Does anyone remember Peter Schaefer's curve?

schaefer3.jpg

sauce11

Apr 8, 2010
i have an Alfie game-used, rookie stick i got waaay back... bauer wood/composite, heavy as a log, white tape spiraling down from the knob, and has "ALFREDSSON" printed on it...

currently mounted on my wall. i'm glad i shoot left because i would've been an idiot and used it to play road hockey or something as a kid.

bobbyp6565

4th Line Goon
Sep 8, 2013
Baltimore, MD
I have four game used Sens sticks -

Matt Carkner - auto'd

Chris Neil - auto'd & game date, 2/22/07, written on handle tape by Neil. Stick is from game vs. Sabres where Neil started massive brawl that ended up involving Biron and Emery

Rob Ray

Andre Roy

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
I've got a Phillips stick. Cracked but not visible, if you just want to display it.

I paid $100, make me an offer if your interested

TheOriginalSilf*

I have an Alfredsson signed and game-used stick but... I'm going to wait until his number is retired to even think about selling it.

TrueNorthGooner

May 4, 2007
Ottawa
I have a pair of game used Alfie skates. They're about as stiff as a a pair of ski boots. I tried them on and could barely feel my feet. I also have a game used all black Heatley Stealth which has been banished to the back of the storage room for dust collection.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad