Post-Game Talk: Sens @ Flyers - Nov 19, 2013

Slow Hands

The feels
Feb 3, 2009
Ottawa
We got robbed but we also played terrible, terrible defence after the no goal call when it was still a 2 - 2 game.

melnyk budget*

After the 5-0 Philly loss I said if we lose the next 2 of 3, we'll probably see a trade. well, we beat boston and lost to columbus and philly again, let's see what happens.

Shake up is definitely needed.

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
poor response to after the review, more EK on the pk, pp, everywhere

tying the game up after being down 2-0 was good

melnyk budget*

come on people, it wasn't a goal...1 bad angle being a maybe mid air puck shot and 3 other ones clearly not showing anything isn't even close to being a goal.

truly believing pigs can fly doesn't mean pigs fly. let's be real here.

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
Yes, I'm about to rant on Spezza.

Not captain material. Doesn't backcheck, skates extremely slow and coughs up the puck 90% of the time. Your captain should be your go-to player, not a player that doesn't bring energy at all. Instead, he makes us rage more than anything.

Stonewall

Jan 14, 2013
Flyers started out the season like absolute **** and look at them now.

Make some trades or fire all the coaches, pick one Murray.

Very Stable Genius

#WeLostOurKarlssons
Jan 3, 2005
Chicago
Bad defense, bad goaltending, but the real problem tonight was how we just stopped playing after the goal was waived off. No pushback at all.

Silver Seven

Oct 15, 2006
This is so incredibly frustrating.

Murray needs to make some changes by the weekend via trade or call up from Bingo.
This keeps up and it is going to hit Melvyn's in the pocketbook through decreased home attendance.

I have to go get a drink ---

Whippet

Feb 6, 2013
First Sweden miss out on the WC. Now this. Both games end in a heartbreaking way.

Everything can just **** off.

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
come on people, it wasn't a goal...1 bad angle being a maybe mid air puck shot and 3 other ones clearly not showing anything isn't even close to being a goal.

truly believing pigs can fly doesn't mean pigs fly. let's be real here.

It was a goal it just wasn't conclusive. The way we know it's a goal is because logic we can use inferences. The skate is in the net, the puck hits the skate = the puck is in the net.

The problem is that there is no video evidence of this.

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
Yes, I'm about to rant on Spezza.

Not captain material. Doesn't backcheck, skates extremely slow and coughs up the puck 90% of the time. Your captain should be your go-to player, not a player that doesn't bring energy at all. Instead, he makes us rage more than anything.
Man just dumb comments. Next you'll say he should be in the AHL!! I never understand why some "fans" need to hate on some of their own team's players.

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
Seriously, lack of push back after the no call was embarrassing.

It really was, the team just fell apart. Maclean looked like his puppy just got run over, Turris looked like he just shat his pants on the bench.

Very Stable Genius

#WeLostOurKarlssons
Jan 3, 2005
Chicago
No communication between forwards and defense. On that 3rd goal the forward just releases Timonen and expects the D to cover, the D is already covering someone else giving Timonen an open lane. Just maddening.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad