Post-Game Talk: SENS @ FLAMES, Tonight 8pm SNW, TSN5, RDS2

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
The Senators goaltender did not play well. He seems to drop down onto his knees too quickly and a few high shots beat him because of that.

Reactions: aragorn

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Someday I'd really love to hear an NHL coach after a loss say "We weren't cute enough tonight. Really needed more drop passes in our own zone or filthy dangles at the opposition blue line."

Sounds like something Torts would say when he is totally ticked off. :)

Reactions: DrEasy

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
JBD’s mobility and puck movement looked great in the game. I’ve been down on him. He’s quicker and more dynamic at the NHL level a few games in than I anticipated.

I agree, that UND program seems to be run like a pro program & their players, or at least the ones we drafted look pro ready when they get here. I had high hopes for Wolanin who looked good too, but his injuries seemed to have derailed his career. I'm now hoping that Kleven learns from his time there & is NHL ready when he arrives or close to it anyway. JBD looks like the real deal, didn't one of the broadcasters call JBD a stallion the other night? Being a right shot, I think we might see more of him next yr than I initially thought, we'll see.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sweatred

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad