Sens dead last in Vegas Odds

Karl Prime

Feb 13, 2017
If Karlsson re-signs, I'd say the team could surprise and nearly make the playoffs. If not, there's a good chance we're bottom ten again unless the return is really good and Anderson's play improves drastically from this past season.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
If Ottawa keeps Karlsson + Hoffman, adds a decent top-4 FA defenceman + Zadina to the lineup.
I'd be willing to put say $1000 on Ottawa. The lineup is as good, if not better, than the lineup that went to the ECF

What are the probabilities of all of that happening?

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com
If Ottawa keeps Karlsson + Hoffman, adds a decent top-4 FA defenceman + Zadina to the lineup.
I'd be willing to put say $1000 on Ottawa. The lineup is as good, if not better, than the lineup that went to the ECF

Why dont you just give me 500 and save yourself 500 lol

Even if we added Mcdavid to this lineup, with our coaching im not confident in a playoff birth unfortunately.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Projected dead last in the league and we don't have our 1st round pick.

Would be the 2nd time in the last 6 years that we finish bottom 10 in the league without our own 1st.

Managerial incompetence on an epic scale.

That’s not a projection of anything other than where people are putting their bets.

Reactions: Mr Hat

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
I don’t get why they release the odds now. There’s still the draft, trades and free agency, so we don’t know exactly what teams will look like for next year. Why not do this in September?

BlazingRoy

Cacaw
Dec 8, 2010
Every year they say we're great we're crap, and every year they say we're crap we're great so good news fellas. Plan the parade

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
If Karlsson re-signs, I'd say the team could surprise and nearly make the playoffs
And thats why it makes no sense to keep Karlsson and pay him 11m/for the next 8years just so we can nearly make the playoffs but not good enough. no thanks.

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
And thats why it makes no sense to keep Karlsson and pay him 11m/for the next 8years just so we can nearly make the playoffs but not good enough. no thanks.
Ya it is a much better a plan to trade Karlsson and suck next year without our 1st round pick...

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Good, I’m sick of this team pretending they are so close to being elite - this is a nice reality check for a team that needs to tell it’s owner how bad they really are (but will never happen because he surrounds himself with Yes men)

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
lol the Ottawa market never gets any respect.

Look at Montreal and Buffalo odds, and Edmonton! lol they are all so much closer to the Cup.

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
If the Sens are sold it could be a great time to bet the longshot Sens.

New owners will be likely to try and make a splash, so I can see them spending to try and change the perception of the franchise.

Mr Hat

Oct 24, 2017
Kelowna
I don’t get why they release the odds now. There’s still the draft, trades and free agency, so we don’t know exactly what teams will look like for next year. Why not do this in September?

It makes sense in that right after the SCF there is excitement and emotion so a good number of fans probably place bets now. Vegas makes money now, and again in September as you mentioned.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
If the Sens are sold it could be a great time to bet the longshot Sens.

New owners will be likely to try and make a splash, so I can see them spending to try and change the perception of the franchise.

No it would not. A change in ownership will take several years to have a significant impact on team performance.

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
Question... How does a Canadian bet on the Stanley Cup winner? I've had some issues with both bodog and bet365 accepting canadian bets in the past.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->