Post-Game Talk: Sens @ Caps, 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtNightWeFly

You better run.
Jun 1, 2014
Upstate NY
It's not very good I agree. Worse than ours? Debatable.

Streaky yes but we all know that Crosby on his game makes a huge difference. If he plays like he can, he transforms his team. He gets the Guentzels and the Shearys going. I can't think of a player outside of McJesus that can elevate his linemates' play as much as Sid.

Get this Cindy convo the hell outta here!

Reactions: RandyHolt

4thTierSport

Feb 15, 2009
Streaky yes but we all know that Crosby on his game makes a huge difference. If he plays like he can, he transforms his team. He gets the Guentzels and the Shearys going. I can't think of a player outside of McJesus that can elevate his linemates' play as much as Sid.
Still don't think that is enough to overcome the dumpster fire that is their backend.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Still don't think that is enough to overcome the dumpster fire that is their backend.

They had the same shit defense last year and they won a Stanley Cup.

I'm rolling with McDorkvid now. They interview his mother every time they have a home game.

I wish they would interview Ovi's mother Tatyana so that she could show off the 4-5 words she knows in English :laugh:

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Patrick was the one that openly pined for an lured Trotz. With GMBM's "help" (which got GMBM the job).

I would candidly say Trotz was a Patrick hire. So of course I can see him blocking his dismissal. It's not like Patrick has to answer to MacLellan....

Didn’t suggest it wasn’t possible, just not sure I believe GMBM wanted Trotz fired.

4thTierSport

Feb 15, 2009
He was injured a lot and didn't have many minutes. Schultz wasn't the one getting sheltered, it was mostly Maatta.
Seemed to be on the ice when Letang was out and looks to be on par with Cole for 2nd in TOI on the backend when playing.

Matta might be up just a tick on TOI so far this year but Shutltz's TOI has been increased by minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->