Prospect Info: Sens Board Prospect Rankings 2019 (12th)

Who's #12?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
I really like Lajoie, but I think he's more limited in terms of his upside. That said, it was mostly between him and Abramov for me.

I also have doubts about Lajoie getting significantly stronger. That's been the knock on him for a while, and he's had a couple years to work with team staff. Hope I'm wrong about this because I love his skating and his hockey sense is a + (though after his first 20 or so games he started making some really questionable decisions).
He is only 21 and you can tell his body is late to mature. Its only a knock if it doesnt happen when he hits his mid 20's.

Dont personally see how Abramov has more upside he is way closer to a finished product at this point. Small skilled stocky forwards peak far earlier than lanky defensmen.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I like what I have seen from Lajoie much more than what I've seen from Abramov. I think Lajoie could get a bit lost in the numbers but I think he will be leaned on heavily in Belleville and I am confident he can deliver. Lajoie showed a lot last year. Sens asked too much from him. That's on Boucher and Dorion, Abramov needs a big year. He needs to stand out consistently. I think he is a good player but he lacks size and speed (for his size). He has to take another step and show he can be more dominant in the AHL and then he'll need to be able to take another step up to handle the speed of the NHL. Its going to be a challenge for him imo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->