Prospect Info: Sens Board Prospect Rankings 2017 (4th)

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
Sens Prospect Rankings:

1. Thomas Chabot D 6'02'' CAN (Saint John Sea Dogs, QMJHL) 96.67%
2. Colin White C 6'01'' USA (Boston College, NCAA) 85.33%
3. Logan Brown C 6'06'' USA/CAN (Windsor Spitfires, OHL) 79.41%

DA9WdXiW0AE5XJk.jpg:small

2016 Senators Prospects Top 30 + Past Rankings
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=2128929&highlight=

Who should I add next?

Filip Ahl
Drake Batherson
Todd Burgess
Joey Daccord
Cody Donaghey
Chris Driedger
Vincent Dunn
Shane Eiserman
Macoy Erkamps
Gabriel Gagne
Miles Gendron
Jordan Hollett
Markus Nurmi
Patrick Sieloff
Kelly Summers
Christian Wolanin

Added Lajoie

The poll will be open for 24-48 hours.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I went Harpur. I really liked the promise he showed us in the playoffs last year. He could be a good one. :popcorn:

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Been much higher on Chlapik than his play in 2015/16 would dictate, very happy the Sens took him in 15'. He slides in nicely as our #4.

Joeyjoejoe

Dec 18, 2015
Close between Chlapik and Jaros, both I can see ending up with the team in the 2nd half of the season and staying permanent.

MaxTheLimit

Hockey ruins all my personal relationships
Jul 21, 2016
Ontario
I went with Chlapik. While the odds are better guys like Jaros, Harpur, Englund Paul, or Claesson, I'd say Chlapik has a chance of becoming a big impact player. The names I mentioned top out at quality depth guys ( in my opinion ).

Unlike Perron, who had great finish to his QMJHL career, Chlapik is far closer to NHL ready with his size and playstyle. Not saying Perron isn't going to get there. He had some good flashes in that prospect scrimmage, but he isn't really physically ready for the NHL yet.

Chlapik looks like he could step into the NHL game quite soon and be an impact player very quickly. I'd love to see him on a skilled grinding 3rd line...probably in the 2018-2019 season.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
I went Harpur. I really liked the promise he showed us in the playoffs last year. He could be a good one. :popcorn:

Easily number 4 for me, his upside is tremendous and he has proven he can play in the league. He could probably even be higher if were looking at what he already is compared to his top end level of play.

Harpur is a 6'7 mobile D man that is only 22 I dont see how his upside isnt the highest of anyone left.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Went with Chlapik,

After that, I'm really torn between Claesson, Harpur, Hogberg, and Harpur. Don't know enough about to recent picks to know where they slide in.

Really hoping Harpur can continue his progression though, his skill set combined with his size is so damn intriguing, and to top it all off, he's got a ready made goal song should he every score in the NHL. Very good skater, can hit, very good slap shot, and has shown the odd dangle. Poor mans Parayko maybe? Probably asking too much, but he's already exceeded my draft day expectations of him by quite a bit (not surprising given where he was drafted I suppose...)

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
We don't have the depth as a few years back but our top-15 is going to be very very intriguing.

Went with Chlapik,

After that, I'm really torn between Claesson, Harpur, Hogberg, and Harpur. Don't know enough about to recent picks to know where they slide in.

Really hoping Harpur can continue his progression though, his skill set combined with his size is so damn intriguing, and to top it all off, he's got a ready made goal song should he every score in the NHL. Very good skater, can hit, very good slap shot, and has shown the odd dangle. Poor mans Parayko maybe? Probably asking too much, but he's already exceeded my draft day expectations of him by quite a bit (not surprising given where he was drafted I suppose...)

It's time to read on them as much as possible.

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011
I think Chlapik is kind of in a tier of his own. Not up there with the Chabots, Whites and Browns, but ahead of a group that includes Claesson, Harpur, Jaros, Perron, Bowers and Paul.

Oh and add Batherson or Wolanin.

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
I shouldn't vote anymore at this point because I haven't seen Chlapik play. But based on his stats and what I'm reading here I see Chlapik, Claesson and Harpur in the same tier. I'm going with Claesson because at least he's already made it, and will likely play as a solid top 4 for us.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad