Sens Board Prospect Rankings 2015 (3rd)

FunkySeeFunkyDoo

Feb 3, 2009
Ottawa
Prince. 28 goals in the AHL as a 22 yr old trumps anything done by anyone else still on the list.

Will be disappointed if his NHL career happens somewhere else.

Add McCormick please.

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
Is Tim Boyle still a prospect? I wonder why he left a division one school for a division 3. What exactly happened to boyle? I hate to sound negative but how was his talent so badly judged

I think he's a case of a guy who looked good in high school hockey, but couldn't adapt his game to the next level. I remember our scouts saying they liked his skating and size, but I wouldn't be surprised if his NHL bloodlines had a lot to do with it.

Terrible pick in hindsight, but thankfully we haven't had too many of those during the Murray era.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Matt O'Connor he is gonna be our future #1.

It's a good question & since they decided to get rid of Lehner who they had said before was going to be a future #1 goalie in the NHL then most I think view him as the eventual Anderson replacement. However, I wouldn't rule out Hogberg either but right now O'Connor seems to be slightly ahead of him for some reason.

I would have a three way tie for third place between Lindberg, Chabot & O'Connor.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad