(Binghamton Senators, AHL) 57.30%
5. Jean-Gabriel Pageau C 5'9" 175
RTEmagicC_CAN-flag_09.jpg.jpg
(Binghamton Senators, AHL) 61.00%

Senators Prospects Top 40 (2013) + Past Rankings:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1494213&highlight=

Prospect Criteria:

A player will be considered a prospect until he meets the following criteria:

If a prospect is a skater (forward, defenseman) and has played in 65 NHL games or more before the completion of the season of his 24th birthday; or, if a goaltender has played in 45 NHL games before the completion of the season of his 24th birthday, that player will be considered graduated to the NHL. Conversely, if a player completes the season of his 24th birthday without passing those milestones, then that player will no longer be considered a prospect by Hockey’s Future, regardless of the player’s status with his NHL club.

An NCAA player who signs his first contract at or above the age of 22 has three years to meet the above criteria (65/45), while those NCAA players that turn pro under the age of 22 will be subjected to
the criteria above.

European players who sign their first NHL contract at or above the age of 22 have three seasons from the time they sign that contract to meet the above criteria. Those European players below the age of 22 that have signed a NHL contract will be subjected to the criteria in section one.

Tell me who to add next.

Lehner

Jul 2, 2009
Ottawa
Now this is where I go off the board for a while, but I really like Hogberg.

He has so much potential compared to everyone else, reminds me of Lehner every time I see him play.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
This is where it gets hard. I say Englund just because of how much the scouts and management seem to love him

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
It should get more interesting now. I really like what I've seen out of Claesson so far, so I went with him.

Add Shore

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
Claesson. Potential dman that can play 20-24mins as a pure shutdown dman. Plus he looks safe to be an NHLer.

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
The scouting staff had Englund in their top 20, were looking to trade into the 1st round to get him, and Dorion feels he's going to play in our top 4 going forward.

I trust them - voted Englund.

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
Voted Prince. If he can keep his head on straight he's got an interesting mix of skills.

That being said, I have to say I think Claesson looks like the best guy ever. If this were a "who would you like to have a beer with" thread he get my vote.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
I went Wikstrand - I believe the hype.

Add - Quentin Shore

He could probably be in the top 5 based on potential alone, but most of us are going to wait and see how he does in the SEL for a full season before going full Rundblad. Not bad for a 7th round pick though. That's becoming our new money round. Dzingel and Vikstrand will probably both be in our top 10. Got a good feeling about Summers too.

I also say add Shore.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
I think Englund would be the perfect Karlsson partner in the future, both are know for their skating while one excels defensively (and got drafted for his defence and skating alone) while the other is the best offensive blue liner in the league who needs a good player to patch his leaks every now and then.

Slack

everything's fine?
Apr 27, 2012
I think the next round should be a lot more interesting (closer).

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00