Not open for further replies.

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
spozFSX.png

zNc6Bsu.png

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
I'd rather watch Maroon of Fabbri in the line up than Kyrou. Kyrou should be in San Antonio IMO. He just does not look ready for the pace and physical play of the NHL. It's remarkable how someone who skates to fast can manage to play so slow in the NHL.

Reactions: Bendak

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
I'd rather watch Maroon of Fabbri in the line up than Kyrou. Kyrou should be in San Antonio IMO. He just does not look ready for the pace and physical play of the NHL. It's remarkable how someone who skates to fast can manage to play so slow in the NHL.
That's just a trait of playing for the Blues.....

As for tonight, I expect an embarrassing loss.

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
So if I'm reading this properly, these are line combos that really haven't played together all year until this morning. This should be a fun filled evening of missed passes, people out of position, and an offensive showing that will rival the pee wee game in between periods. :thumbu:

Reactions: Bendak and Have

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
Well the only way he’s going to learn the NHL game is to play the NHL game. He’s probably the second most skilled player in the organization behind only Tarasenko. He just needs some time. The season is over anyway, why not get good prospects some experience? Kyrou at least has points in his last couple NHL games. More than Maroon or Fabbri can say.

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
Blues are coming home after a 4 game road trip. Sens do score goals, they just have a tendency to let in a lot more. But, with the lines completely discombobulated, I fully expect a home ice let down tonight with the Sens winning 4-1 with an EN goal. This deflating loss will be followed by a nice brisk 6 block walk to the car with our heads hung in shame. Maroon will get the third star tonight, not because he did anything good, but it will be to bump his trade value from a 6th to a 5th rounder.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
am I missing something with Fabbri? I haven't watched the last few games but why are Kyrou, MacMac, Nolan, etc playing over him?

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
am I missing something with Fabbri? I haven't watched the last few games but why are Kyrou, MacMac, Nolan, etc playing over him?

He hasn’t done anything like at all. He doesn’t really look good either.

As for the tonights game I’m really glad they reward good play with being put on pp1 and l1. I don’t think there is anybody on this team who deserves it more than offside twice a game Maroon.

Should waive the guy not give him extra looks

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
This game should be a guaranteed win for The Blues. The fact that they are playing the announced lineup. Leads one to the conclusion they are trying to tank. But, if so, why are they playing Binnington at all, and why are they not trading away non-core veterans for draft choices?

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn

After missing a year and a half the organization isn't interested in seeing him in action so they can be clueless about where he is at development wise.

thebluenote

Sep 7, 2009
I wish they would send Fabbri down for a couple weeks to get some top-line minutes at the AHL level... Actually, leave him there for the rest of the season if need be. It's not as though he's contributing anything to our NHL roster, and I don't think we're going to do him any favours scratching him/playing him 9:00 per game.

Thallis

Progression is not linear
Jan 23, 2010
Behind Blue Eyes
I wish they would send Fabbri down for a couple weeks to get some top-line minutes at the AHL level... Actually, leave him there for the rest of the season if need be. It's not as though he's contributing anything to our NHL roster, and I don't think we're going to do him any favours scratching him/playing him 9:00 per game.

Fabbri would get claimed.

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
He is very close to having to pass through waivers. I believe 14 more games or a few more months and he'd have to go through waivers unless it was a rehab stint, which at this point, the NHLPA would protest that since he's already played. I believe the rules are at 18 years old when you sign your first contract, you have 160 games or 5 years whichever comes first. He's close on both.

[Edit] Found it NHL salary cap - Wikipedia

Zamadoo

Hail to the CHIEF
Apr 4, 2013
So if I'm reading this properly, these are line combos that really haven't played together all year until this morning. This should be a fun filled evening of missed passes, people out of position, and an offensive showing that will rival the pee wee game in between periods. :thumbu:

Well we can guarantee Maroon will somehow be ahead of the play and offsides by several feet at least once tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->