Sens attendance tracker

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
Sens Skills is a charitable*, fun-filled, family-oriented event that features Senators players being split into two teams and competing against each other in six different skills' events in support of educational initiatives in the region, the NHLPA Goals and Dreams Fund and the Ottawa Senators Foundation.

*46%

Reactions: Sun God Nika

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
The average attendance for this season, is now only about 740 below last years average attendance, at the CTC

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
THURSDAY, JANUARY 3, 2019
Doors open at 6:00 p.m.
Event starts at 7 p.m.

All tickets are $25 or less all-in*!

*Ticket price includes all taxes, CRF and convenience fees.
Sens Skills is a charitable, fun-filled, family-oriented event that features Senators players being split into two teams and competing against each other in six different skills' events in support of educational initiatives in the region, the NHLPA Goals and Dreams Fund and the Ottawa Senators Foundation.

Charities linked to Canadian NHL, NBA and MLB teams overspending on fundraising, watchdog says | CBC News

Since these facts came to light I have chosen to direct my charitable contributions elsewhere...so this info here only further promotes my negative opinion of the event.

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
As big melnyk out supporter:

That charity helps a lot of people and I think it is wrong of you guys to spread anti charity anything.

It may not be ideal for you or your beliefs but it does do a lot and it shouldn't be put in a bad light just to throw dirt at the org.

hawthy

Mar 31, 2010
Ottawa
The average attendance for this season, is now only about 740 below last years average attendance, at the CTC

Which is pretty telling, considering they are papering the building significantly. Less asses in the seats while giving out more freebies? Lol!

hawthy

Mar 31, 2010
Ottawa
As big melnyk out supporter:

That charity helps a lot of people and I think it is wrong of you guys to spread anti charity anything.

It may not be ideal for you or your beliefs but it does do a lot and it shouldn't be put in a bad light just to throw dirt at the org.

Agreed. This event is the closest I would have gotten to paying for tickets for Sens hockey ATM. I’m not, but it’s the closest and should be exempt from targeting and ridicule (short of the obvious fact that Sens skills doesn’t feature a whole lot of it right now).

Reactions: BK201

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
I've been going to games as a STH for over 25 yrs & have never once received a free ticket, where are all these free tickets people keep talking about & how to we get some?

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I've been going to games as a STH for over 25 yrs & have never once received a free ticket, where are all these free tickets people keep talking about & how to we get some?

Are you implying people are lying about it?

Because I'm pretty sure STHs have gotten a few free ticket offers already this season, and it's been widely reported. You either are not paying attention or lying yourself.

hawthy

Mar 31, 2010
Ottawa

I’ve been a ticket package holder for many seasons and received complementary tickets, not every game, but it would happen here and there over the course of a season.

I can tell you 100% they are papering the building this season. Whether you believe me or not is irrelevant, personally, but my brother’s brother in-law worked for the Sens until recently and still has friends who do (somehow lol). At least 5-times alone this year he has messaged me with freebies in the lower bowl, several times offering 4-100 level seats, from blocks that have been unsold, to games that his friends were handed strips of tickets for to distribute at their discretion. Tampa, NYR, NJ that I can remember and a couple others.

Nope!

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004

Because I'm pretty sure STHs have gotten a few free ticket offers already this season, and it's been widely reported. You either are not paying attention or lying yourself.
Why in the hell would you respond like that? Did I mention anyone was lying, did that come up in any way? What the hell is wrong with some people that they just jump to extreme conclusions?

NO, I'm not implying people are lying I would just like to get in on the action & acquire some free tickets as I said after paying for so many yrs. I've seen it said on here before but it has never happened to me in 25 yrs. I've been a STH for most of that time & have never received a free ticket, I think I'm due & if someone knows how to get them, I would like to know how as well.

hawthy

Mar 31, 2010
Ottawa
Why in the hell would you respond like that? Did I mention anyone was lying, did that come up in any way? What the hell is wrong with some people that they just jump to extreme conclusions?

NO, I'm not implying people are lying I would just like to get in on the action & acquire some free tickets as I said after paying for so many yrs. I've seen it said on here before but it has never happened to me in 25 yrs. I've been a STH for most of that time & have never received a free ticket, I think I'm due & if someone knows how to get them, I would like to know how as well.

It probably needs to start and end with your account representative, but from my experiences there and the operation they run there, it’s largely unsurprising you’ve fallen through the cracks. They should be treating your loyalty like gold, dude.

Reactions: aragorn

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal

Apologies if I came off too harsh, but it just seems crazy to me that you've heard nothing of the free ticket offers when I myself heard about it on various media/social media outlets despite living in Mtl. At the very least you should have called your representative and asked why you didn't receive the offer yourself. It's definitely a thing.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
I’ve been a ticket package holder for many seasons and received complementary tickets, not every game, but it would happen here and there over the course of a season.

I can tell you 100% they are papering the building this season. Whether you believe me or not is irrelevant, personally, but my brother’s brother in-law worked for the Sens until recently and still has friends who do (somehow lol). At least 5-times alone this year he has messaged me with freebies in the lower bowl, several times offering 4-100 level seats, from blocks that have been unsold, to games that his friends were handed strips of tickets for to distribute at their discretion. Tampa, NYR, NJ that I can remember and a couple others.

Nope!
Thank you. So in the past you received free tickets in the mail, out of now where? It's interesting that some would & others would not, although I was able to take advantage of that point system they had going.

And then it was your brother-in-law who got you the free tickets because he worked there & was able to do that? I had the impression from what I read on here that somehow they were being mailed to STH & that has never happened to me. I plan on calling my rep to ask about this to try & score some freebies for my kids.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Apologies if I came off too harsh, but it just seems crazy to me that you've heard nothing of the free ticket offers when I myself heard about it on various media/social media outlets despite living in Mtl. At the very least you should have called your representative and asked why you didn't receive the offer yourself. It's definitely a thing.
Again, I NEVER SAID I NEVER HEARD OF IT, you keep misinterpreting what I'm saying! I said, it never happened to me & I have been a STH for most of the 25 yrs I've been going to games. I would like to know how to take advantage of this & will likely call my rep soon & ask about it.

hawthy

Mar 31, 2010
Ottawa
Thank you. So in the past you received free tickets in the mail, out of now where? It's interesting that some would & others would not, although I was able to take advantage of that point system they had going.

And then it was your brother-in-law who got you the free tickets because he worked there & was able to do that? I had the impression from what I read on here that somehow they were being mailed to STH & that has never happened to me. I plan on calling my rep to ask about this to try & score some freebies for my kids.

One of the years, me and a buddy had a partial package (probably during or just after the Heatley days) and our ticket guy came to our seats during a TV time out and handed us a couple pairs of tickets to games we didn’t have in our package. That treatment wasn’t regular, admittedly, but it was cool. That was many moons ago. More recently, yes, freebies were distributed as well.

My brother’s brother in-law, yes. I have no verification on what they are doing for STHs or partial plan people this year as I am no longer buying tickets but I’ve been offered club seats without trying and I’m sure if I asked, there’d have been more opportunities.

They can’t give them away.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
It probably needs to start and end with your account representative, but from my experiences there and the operation they run there, it’s largely unsurprising you’ve fallen through the cracks. They should be treating your loyalty like gold, dude.
Thanks again, I will do just that.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Again, I NEVER SAID I NEVER HEARD OF IT, you keep misinterpreting what I'm saying! I said, it never happened to me & I have been a STH for most of the 25 yrs I've been going to games. I would like to know how to take advantage of this & will likely call my rep soon & ask about it.

So you've heard about it, knew it was a thing, but never bothered to call your sales rep?

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
One of the years, me and a buddy had a partial package (probably during or just after the Heatley days) and our ticket guy came to our seats during a TV time out and handed us a couple pairs of tickets to games we didn’t have in our package. That treatment wasn’t regular, admittedly, but it was cool. That was many moons ago. More recently, yes, freebies were distributed as well.

My brother’s brother in-law, yes. I have no verification on what they are doing for STHs or partial plan people this year as I am no longer buying tickets but I’ve been offered club seats without trying and I’m sure if I asked, there’d have been more opportunities.

They can’t give them away.
I also had a friend who was connected with someone who worked for the org & got free tickets that way but I just thought he was doing that as a friend & it wasn't a business thing the org was doing. I have also gotten free tickets from businesses & I assumed they paid for the tickets & were thanking clients this way. I have seen it on here over the yrs people getting free tickets but it never happened to me directly from the team unless it was through their pts system. I used that to get a Zabonni ride for my girls. Thanks again, nice to talk to you.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
So you've heard about it, knew it was a thing, but never bothered to call your sales rep?
That's right, this one you got right. When I would read about it, it was usually in season & I would already have my package, bought & paid for & had no need for other tickets. I also thought that eventually they would get to me but they never did. It was also something I didn't give too much attention too, until now, now I'm interested.

coladin

Sep 18, 2009

Haven't received any since October

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Said this a few times already.

My company owns a pair of 100 level seats. They were offered 20 pairs scattered throughout the 200 and 100 for one game.

Another instance 8 pairs were offered to employees.

I haven't bothered to check since then

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
It probably needs to start and end with your account representative, but from my experiences there and the operation they run there, it’s largely unsurprising you’ve fallen through the cracks. They should be treating your loyalty

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->