Sens attendance tracker

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
The blue Jays only had about 10,000 for their Monday night game. They Dorioned their roster and this is the fan reaction. This is supposed to be something that can only happen in Ottawa according to some people here. Evidently, its not.
Hockey is a Canadian sport. Baseball is not. That was too easy.

DaveMatthew

Bring in Peter
Apr 13, 2005
Ott
Hockey is a Canadian sport. Baseball is not. That was too easy.

NHL ≠ Hockey

Canadian's love hockey, but there are lots of ways we can and should support hockey without shelling out hundreds of dollars to help a former billionaire who has no interest in building a winner, supporting this community, and who has on multiple occasions, shown himself to be an out-of-touch, egotistical, miserable person, turn a profit.

NHL is a business. Hockey is a sport and passion. They're not the same.

If you love hockey, take the money you would have spent on tickets and support our youth programs. Donate to the Condors...

Reactions: Upgrayedd

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Unless its the 67s, then you have no interest.

Love that your argument is basically "because nationalism".
Right. Just going on what Molson taught me for many years. And Tim Hortons . And CBC. TSN. Sportsnet.

I don't care for junior hockey. Love my Sens, and the Leitrim Hawks.

I know people in Ottawa love empty seats elsewhere as I guess it makes them feel better. Glad it gives you a good case of the feels

Last edited:

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
Right. Just going on what Molson taught me for many years. And Tim Hortons . And CBC. TSN. Sportsnet.

I don't care for junior hockey. Love my Sens, and the Leitrim Hawks.

I know people in Ottawa love empty seats elsewhere as I guess it makes the feel better. Glad it gives you a good case of the feels

TSN told me if you don't like junior hockey you aren't Canadian enough.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->