Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
Does Hutch go in?
Does Bogo get rested?
Is it Anderson in on 4th?
Marincin time?
Stay tuned

Bogo has looked bad in the last 2 games.
Hutch is the waterboy, besides picking up jock straps and fetching water, he cant play, wont play, please ...
Leafs got an exterminator and sprayed for Marincin in the summer, we no longer have any signs of Marincin - nasty critters...
Andy Meh!

Reactions: crump

LeafGrief

Shambles in my brain
Apr 10, 2015
Ottawa
I can't see Marincin dressing. Bogo has been a bit wobbly, but he's still fine on the third pair. I think they'd dress Lehtonen and just shift Dermott over to the right if they really wanted to sit Bogosian. They're not going to throw our #9D into a game when our 1-7 are healthy. After the nuclear war all that is left will be roaches and Marincin on the third pair, but the war hasn't hit yet.

I do see Hutch playing, and I really gotta say, I love the thread title. Hopefully he plays like he did his first year here and the boys can rally to get him the W. Fred really needs the rest.

banks

Only got 5/16
Aug 29, 2019
You unquestionably have to rest Freddy Andersen. There's no reason to play him in back to back games against the worst team (standings wise).

If Hutch is capable of being in a crease for 60 minutes, then he's the starter tonight. It would be crazy to play Andersen into the ground in a season like this.

Reactions: Zacman and Buds17

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
I'm honestly fine if Hutch comes in for the game, Keep Freddie rested for the more important game coming Saturday.

If there is one game where Hutch can win, it is against the worst teams. That is pretty much the only time he has had success in the past few years.

Absolute trash against playoff caliber teams though.

I wouldn't be against putting Woll in for a game, but Hutch is fine too.

Pinto

Kings of the North!
Aug 28, 2003
Port Dover, Ontario
I think you have to start Hutch tonight. 3rd game in 4, and 4 in 6 including Saturday.

I know Ottawa plays us harder but if you don’t start him against the worst team in the league in this situation when do you start him?

Reactions: PromisedLand

Judas Tavares

S2S (Sundin2Sandin)
Sponsor
Feb 9, 2007
Maybe you start Woll and they tighten up and protect him like a little kitten, allowing under 20 shots.

Reactions: aingefan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->