GDT: Sens at B's 1 PM Dec 13, 2014

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Who were the three skaters on the 3-on-1 ? . . . I couldn't watch the game. Also, upon whose stick did the play die?

Griffith, Hamilton, Eriksson.

Died with Griffith.

Funny, just saw the Rangers score on a 3 on 1 in Vancouver.

Earlier saw Coyotes score on a 3 on 1.

They looked really easy.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
If I were Rask and I had Trotman, Miller, and Seidenberg (on an off day) in front of me I wouldn't exactly trust my defense entirely either.

Don't blame him. :laugh:

I think the struggles come from everyone though. We need a "Dallas" game and get on a role. Seems like every game the list of players who struggle is longer than the list of players who had a good game. And that list changes game by game.

Era of Sanity

Certified Poster
Nov 12, 2010
One of the most disappointing showing of the season, poor execution, mediocre effort, need some desperation in their game, they are out of a playoff spot in the standings and couldn't outplay the Ottawa Senators on home ice.

Caper Bruins fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
I don't know how anyone could be surprised at Lucic's lack of offensive production when you consider the line mates he has had to play with for most of the year.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
2 year age difference will have an impact there. The jump in hockey IQ from the blueline from 21 to 23 years old is pretty huge.

It takesonger for Defensemen to get their games together than forwards. Dougie also jumped from juniors to the NHL. Krug had a transition in the ahl before making the jump.

I also think Dougie had a lot put on his shoulders this year when Chara went down and Seids took about 30 steps backwards and was and has been a hot mess.

ap3lovr

Dec 31, 2005
New Brunswick
Griffith, Hamilton, Eriksson.

Died with Griffith.

Funny, just saw the Rangers score on a 3 on 1 in Vancouver.

Earlier saw Coyotes score on a 3 on 1.

They looked really easy.

The D-man played it right. He took away the cross ice pass and then got into the lane and they ran out of space. Would have liked to see the pass faked and a shot from the winger instead of a pass to the middle on that play.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Trotman being showcased here?

It is odd as Bartkowski really is playing well.....

How does putting a player in the lineup who can't keep up with the game amount to "showcasing"? If anything, I would think it does you a huge disservice.

It's like if you went in to the GM dealer and the showroom floor was full of Chevy Cobalt's rather than Corvettes and Buick SUV's. You wouldn't have a sudden uptick in Cobalt sales (at least unlikely)...you'd have people looking around confused saying "why the hell do you put Cobalt's on your showroom floor?"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad