Confirmed with Link: Sens agree to terms with Cole Schneider

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Underrated player. All he does is produce and develop great chemistry with whoever he plays with

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
I wanna see this guy in bottom 6 capacity sometime next season.

I will never forget this one time we were trailing 3-2 or something and with like a couple minutes left on a 2on2 or 3on2 rush, he was on the opposite side of the boards on his back-hand and he absolutely feathered a back-hand saucer cross-crease through 2 defenders, I think, that perfectly fell to Prince who ripped it on a gorgeous shot top shelf.

I was shaking my head for like 2-3 minutes and said to myself these guys will play some NHL games at least.

Like someone said above, he develops chemistry with anyone and is consistent and just keeps producing.

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Great always like Cole............................

As he has been overlooked on this blog as he is not a glory boy draft pick. Ottawa signed him as a free agent out of college.........

He had 29 goals last season to lead Binghamton......

I would like to see him get some games up top with Ottawa.......

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Yip. I'm hoping he gets a look with the big club to see what we got.

I wanna see this guy in bottom 6 capacity sometime next season.

I will never forget this one time we were trailing 3-2 or something and with like a couple minutes left on a 2on2 or 3on2 rush, he was on the opposite side of the boards on his back-hand and he absolutely feathered a back-hand saucer cross-crease through 2 defenders, I think, that perfectly fell to Prince who ripped it on a gorgeous shot top shelf.

I was shaking my head for like 2-3 minutes and said to myself these guys will play some NHL games at least.

Like someone said above, he develops chemistry with anyone and is consistent and just keeps producing.

Great always like Cole............................

As he has been overlooked on this blog as he is not a glory boy draft pick. Ottawa signed him as a free agent out of college.........

He had 29 goals last season to lead Binghamton......

I would like to see him get some games up top with Ottawa.......

Likewise, I think he is an NHL quality player. It will be tough for him to get games, especially if one of Prince/Puempel/Lazar end up in Bingo. I think he may get the call before Lindberg/Paul though.

Wouldn't be surprised if he was "guaranteed" games before signing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad