Tatar-Nielsen-Mantha
Vanek-Larkin-Nyquist
Zetterberg-Sheahan-AA
Abdelkader-Glenny-Helm

gimme dat.

Syckle78

Nov 5, 2011
Redford, MI
This is the worst first line we've iced in 30 years to go along with the worst defense we've had in the same time period. I cannot believe this is a team over the cap. Holy ****ing **** Holland has butchered this team from top to bottom.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
This is the worst first line we've iced in 30 years to go along with the worst defense we've had in the same time period. I cannot believe this is a team over the cap. Holy ****ing **** Holland has butchered this team from top to bottom.

Abby-Datsyuk-Cleary says hi.

Syckle78

Nov 5, 2011
Redford, MI
Abby-Datsyuk-Cleary says hi.

Datsyuk and any two ahl players is better than the this. At least we had a top 20 elite talent that could shut down the other teams top line or create something out of nothing.

Plus the second line that didn't feature in the corpse of zetterberg was better than our current first line.

I do agree with you though that AA needs to be on the 3rd. He needs to play in a position he can create a mismatch with some decent offensive players while not being a defensive liability. 1st and 4th lines are the last place he should be.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
There are currently 3 teams without a point: Columbus, Detroit, and LA. Of those 3, the Wings are the only one yet to play a home game. But they also have a PK rate of 62.5% thus far.

If they stay out of the box, the home opener fans should help keep things close. But if they keep taking penalties, it could be yet another ugly night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->